Orangefield Tournament

Bobkat

[quote name="whsalum" post="728833" timestamp="1260652385"]
How does O-field play in the championship if Jasper beat them  ??? ???
[/quote]

Because Jasper lost to PNG who Orangefield beat by 20 something...So it went off points I think. 

Jasper lost to LC-M for 3rd and 4th.

Orangefield lost to HCYA (18-6) by 12 without Wagner and Wyatt so our bench got a lot of game time!
Aimee Scales was All-Tournament for Orangefield. 

Next up is Evadale Tuesday in Evadale.

[quote name="Cat22" post="729135" timestamp="1260667791"]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=63656.msg729129#msg729129 date=1260667208]
18-6?  Are you serious - was this a 32 min game?  What happened?
[/quote]
That's HCYA's record.  Game final was 49-37.
[/quote]

LOL...got it!  You can understand the confusion I hope!

[quote name="HillGuy" post="729129" timestamp="1260667208"]
18-6?  Are you serious - was this a 32 min game?  What happened?
[/quote]

;D Even the "by 12" point spread fit into the (18-6).   ;D

As far as the tournament goes, I wasn't sure about the point spread tie breaker and didn't take the time to look back and do the math, but other than bragging rights, I guess the important thing is to get in as many games as possible.

LCM is playing fairly well right now, but still have some "Jeckel & Hyde" moments.  Defensively they look like they are getting much stronger and when they find some consistency on offense they will rack up more W's.
LCM Bear Senior Shelby Apperson and Junior Tiffani Thompson received All-Tounament honors as well as Orangefield's Amiee Scales, HCYA's Sarah Postem, and Sarah McLeod with the Tourney MVP going to HCYA's Grace LcLeod.  

[quote name="HillGuy" post="729531" timestamp="1260723748"]
Hey, glad to hear LCM is playing well and congrats to Tiffani and the other all-tourney selectees!
[/quote]

Thanks... & Congrats to Shannon and BH for a great weekend as well! 

When you find out something definate for games and match ups in the BH tourney, be sure to post it for us.  It should be a quality tournament and I'm looking forward to being there and having a chance to talk to you for a while.

[quote name="Slam14" post="729572" timestamp="1260729578"]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=63656.msg729531#msg729531 date=1260723748]
Hey, glad to hear LCM is playing well and congrats to Tiffani and the other all-tourney selectees!
[/quote]

When you find out something definate for games and match ups in the BH tourney, be sure to post it for us.  It should be a quality tournament and I'm looking forward to being there and having a chance to talk to you for a while.
[/quote]

I've got it and will post it this afternoon.  You guys have Huffman first game and should win that....you may not be happy with your next opponent though.    ;)

[quote name="HillGuy" post="729580" timestamp="1260730353"]
[quote author=Slam14 link=topic=63656.msg729572#msg729572 date=1260729578]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=63656.msg729531#msg729531 date=1260723748]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I've got it and will post it this afternoon.  You guys have Huffman first game and should win that....you may not be happy with your next opponent though.    ;)
[/quote]

>:(  Just saw it.  ;D

We'll have to worry about Huffman first...then hopefully play those "other" girls.  ;D    Thanks for posting it!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder