H-J 68, LC-M 48 - F

Good game. I have to say that I really like LCM's "Bear Cave Crazies" as they are called. They were pretty organized and to the guy with your chest/neck/face/arms painted green and yellow, have fun trying to get that off for the next five days. I hope you used water soluble pain.  ;)

the bear cave crazies were good, they were very organized. I love to see the school spirit on both sides. HJ looked pretty good tonight still afew things to work out but I'm sure they will be fine. I love those 4th quarter adjustments. Overall good game played by the bears, #14 is as quick as lightning...#22 played a good defensive game until he got frustrated. There big man played pretty good as well, they did good job the on offensive boards. Good luck LCM in District yall will be fine from what I can see.

Gustafson's game of the year, to date.  11/12 from the FT line, and really controlled much of the game.  That's the Gus I know and love!  Way to go, baby!  Jacoby and Rico played their normal superb games, but tonight Gus stepped up, put us on his shoulders, and said, "I got this."  That was a Donahoe-like performance from 21-3A's best PG.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="726807" timestamp="1260334925"]
What the team that everyone says gets all the calls only shot 16 FT's???
[/quote]

The refs cheated and Kountze is 8-0

[quote name="DP#1FAN" post="726905" timestamp="1260370910"]
These 2 teams are on 2 different levels.
[/quote]I haven't seen HJ play but I have seen LC-M play HF for one quarter.. I wasn't familiar with LC-M and I asked their coach if they were a 3-A school. Anyway, I came away thinking LC-M wasn't much of a competitive team. I usually judge teams by their basketball athleticism along with their mental swagger. LC-M does not posses either one

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder