• Silsbee
    • West Orange-Stark

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Rizon" post="737450" timestamp="1262413411"]
How long have they been in 21-3A...four years right? First year...Won district, next 2...split, last year...no playoffs. Might I add...both years they split they lost the play in game  :) But at least they were in the play in game.
[/quote]

[color=maroon]Silsbee will be in the mix for the District Championship, as they have been for the last 21 years or as some call it "Domination."[/color]
I knew they were in 21 3A 4 years. So they won the title once out right. The word "Domination" maybe a little strong. Sounds like to me 21 3A has not been as kind as the past 17 years before the tigers moved to 21 3A. Do I think the tigers will be in the mix? Yes I do but they won't dominate. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Rizon" post="737450" timestamp="1262413411"]
How long have they been in 21-3A...four years right? First year...Won district, next 2...split, last year...no playoffs. Might I add...[b]both years they split they lost the play in game  :) But at least they were in the play in game.[/b][/quote]

See, there you go again with that "no knowledge" talk.

A "play in" game is one where two teams are tied for that last playoff spot and the winner of the "play in" game advances to the playoffs.

The "seeding" game which you are speaking of, is where two teams have tied for either the first or second place, both will go to the playoffs, they are only playing the game for seeding purposes.

You need anymore help I will be happy to help you out. Looks as though you need all that you can get.

Hey look Aggies...a correction that actually is correct. I'm sorry that at 12:30 this morning I typed the wrong thing. Let's just sit back and watch Silsbee dominate the rest of the season in every sport because I'm sure they will...just ask Aggie...he's the Albert Einstein of sports. He even knows more about volleyball than everyone else in the world. He probably even knows more than the coaches.

Or maybe I'm not biased to any particular school and I see it how it is. You cannot honestly look at the top 4 teams and think it makes any since for Silsbee to be better than BC and OF next year. They weren't better than them this year and both teams return every starter and roll player except one. Silsbee loses three starters. Now...imo Janci (I think that's what you all said her name was) should have been starting instead of coming off the bench. However, I didn't see all of Silsbee's games but she was a lot more consistent than both outside hitters and one of the middles in the games I watched. Herself and Chelsea will be very good next year. But they have holes to fill just like other teams...but they have more holes than OF and BC.

I know...I don't know volleyball according to you Silsbee people but you and the bleacher parents probably don't know the difference between a 6-2 and a 5-1 offense. Or the difference in a perimeter, rotational, or a combo of the defenses. Probably don't know what a shot set is or a 4,3,2,1,5 or slides or an A,B,C, or J. And you are the most disrespectful moderator on this site (if it's possible for you people to get fired...you should). You Silsbee people are all about Silsbee and I'm glad you back your school. But let's face it...most of you don't truly know volleyball. I made a life and living out of volleyball. I think I know the sport a little better than you. I'm sorry that you all got so upset because I didn't pick your beloved Silsbee to make the playoffs. It's my opinion. You three people that have attacked me, for no reason as far as I'm concerned, please tell me something about HF, OF, and BC that shows some volleyball intelligence. Tell me something about their players and who they have returning and how they are going to fill their holes and how Silsbee is going to pass up the three teams that were in front of them this year. Give me some insight since I know nothing and you all know everything.

Guest bleed orange
Rizon, Don't take AAW seriously. He is just trying to stir the pot. I mean can you really take someone seriously who keeps saying "Silsbee=Domination".  Everyone in the sports nation knows he is delusional.  ;D ;D  I mean he picked Texas ATM over Texas enough said. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bleed orange" post="737541" timestamp="1262465511"]
Rizon, Don't take AAW seriously. He is just trying to stir the pot. I mean can you really take someone seriously who keeps saying "Silsbee=Domination".  Everyone in the sports nation knows he is delusional.  ;D ;D  I mean he picked Texas ATM over Texas enough said. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Tell him/her Bleed, you know me well enough. ;D

Delusional at best. ;)

But still knows more than Rizon. ;D

[quote name="Rizon" post="737525" timestamp="1262463620"]
Or maybe I'm not biased to any particular school and I see it how it is. You cannot honestly look at the top 4 teams and think it makes any since for Silsbee to be better than BC and OF next year. They weren't better than them this year and both teams return every starter and roll player except one. Silsbee loses three starters. Now...imo Janci (I think that's what you all said her name was) should have been starting instead of coming off the bench. However, I didn't see all of Silsbee's games but she was a lot more consistent than both outside hitters and one of the middles in the games I watched. Herself and Chelsea will be very good next year. But they have holes to fill just like other teams...but they have more holes than OF and BC.

I know...I don't know volleyball according to you Silsbee people but you and the bleacher parents probably don't know the difference between a 6-2 and a 5-1 offense. Or the difference in a perimeter, rotational, or a combo of the defenses. Probably don't know what a shot set is or a 4,3,2,1,5 or slides or an A,B,C, or J. And you are the most disrespectful moderator on this site (if it's possible for you people to get fired...you should). You Silsbee people are all about Silsbee and I'm glad you back your school. But let's face it...most of you don't truly know volleyball. I made a life and living out of volleyball. I think I know the sport a little better than you. I'm sorry that you all got so upset because I didn't pick your beloved Silsbee to make the playoffs. It's my opinion. You three people that have attacked me, for no reason as far as I'm concerned, please tell me something about HF, OF, and BC that shows some volleyball intelligence. Tell me something about their players and who they have returning and how they are going to fill their holes and how Silsbee is going to pass up the three teams that were in front of them this year. Give me some insight since I know nothing and you all know everything.
[/quote]Rizon, first off I wasn't attacking you or your intelligence!!!! I was just trying to make a point , statistics are just a way of making an educated guess and that nothing from these are set in stone period. Example , statistically speaking the way that I had my 401K divied up I was very safe but instead I got my behind handed to me big time you hear me! Might have to work a few years extra DANG IT. You can never say the one that were there last year will be this year since underdogs have the greatest advantage because they have nothing to loose , sports or anything else. And if I remember correctly at several games WE PEOPLE were cheering for all of the kids not just ours! And yes we do know about VB because like other parents we spend thousands of dollars every year for our kids to get a leg up , camps , weight training , select , and everything else in between. We at work support each others kids like they were our own. Oh Yea I work with people from: BC,OF,LCM,WOS,Jasper,D'ville,M,ville,Vidor,Buna,Evadaleand K'ville so therefore its very hard for any of us to be biased towards any one. And yes,like any good parent,(I hope), I will always support my kids! With this being said please accept my apologies I was just poking some fun,thought you were a better sport. LATER

Guest bleed orange
Very good post STVB. I think what happens is people read something in a text that the writer did not intend. Things are misread on here all the time. That being said, you have to roll with the punches or get punched. ;D ;D  Most people roll. Rizon will learn. 

Silsbee will have an ace in the hole. Coach Leach. This past year was her first one at HC, but it was with the girls she first coach as freshman at SHS. Witch made her HC first year easer. Now she has a year under her belt and her second year girls as seniors next year. Don't thing not making the playoffs knocks Silsbee out of the Championship. Just set back and watch, it will be the same teams in the hunt as last year, the Championship goes through Silsbee. [b][size=18pt]Domination[/size][/b]. Go Tigers!!!

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="738148" timestamp="1262588139"]
Ok, so who will be the 3 teams that go? 
[/quote]I believe that any of the front 4 will go. This really depends on how many off nights each team has and thier ability to recover from them. And yes, every well coached team will be just fine.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="ST4life" post="738399" timestamp="1262648204"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63531.msg738162#msg738162 date=1262615077]
One thing I do know for sure, Rizon is clueless. ;)
[/quote] :D :D :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Rizon is wise and will have the last laugh. Mark my words.  ;D ;D

[quote name="bleed orange" post="739027" timestamp="1262743702"]
[quote author=ST4life link=topic=63531.msg738399#msg738399 date=1262648204]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63531.msg738162#msg738162 date=1262615077]
One thing I do know for sure, Rizon is clueless. ;)
[/quote] :D :D :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Rizon is wise and will have the last laugh. Mark my words.  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Bleed, you should know better. When it comes to this site, nobody will get the last laugh on me. ;) ;D

Rizon i like your post.....but then i like VOLLEYBALL.....you have alot of knowledge for the game and I enjoy reading your predictions!!!!  We can't help it if Aggie was DOMINATED this past year now can we.......and Bleed I am amazed at your knowledge of this game, actually i like seeing that you are even interested in this site......but really watching paint dry.. ;)

But all kidding aside, how can you prediction a bunch of teenage GIRLS......you think you have it figured out and then one of them breaks a nail, geez...unbelievable.....i have noticed that alot of girls are becoming more interested in this sport and that's what really makes it fun to watch.....Lets see last year i predicted the order would be Silsbee, Hamshire, BC, Orangefield......i know, i know, i didn't do very good at all.....so now lets see if i can do any better this year, i'm going to say the top 2 teams will be Orangefield and BC and at any given time Silsbee and HF can take over.....Looking forward to next year already.....

Rizon what would you say if we were able to put together the top girls in our District and go take down some of those Houston teams next year.....We'd have to have the top players, a good coach and for sure a gym.......can you see anything like that happening in the future.....I know i can get you a few ;)!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder