Where is 19-4a all district

BHBadboy

[quote name="dayton" post="727589" timestamp="1260469128"]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=63472.msg727586#msg727586 date=1260468859]
when you have more kids most of the time you have better teams....
[/quote]

On that note.... The DII brackets had more of the regions top teams... according to the rankings.

I honestly think both brackets were pretty even, but according to area rankings... DII was tougher.

[/quote]What????? Lake Travis 1, Longview 2, Waxahachie 3, guyer 8 Alamo Hights 15 are all Divison I.....
Aledo 4, Densen 5, Brenham 13, Everman 25 are all in Division II.........................
I think Divison I is tougher according to rankings........

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tong Po
[quote name="7mary3" post="727574" timestamp="1260467568"]
[quote author=Lights.Out10 link=topic=63472.msg727568#msg727568 date=1260466329]
[quote author=buckin bronco 09 link=topic=63472.msg727559#msg727559 date=1260464581]
[quote author=Lights.Out10 link=topic=63472.msg727390#msg727390 date=1260416502]
[quote author=bigdaddyblue link=topic=63472.msg727360#msg727360 date=1260414420]
Don't get any easier than 28-0....
[/quote]
Yeah..the mighty Broncos put up as big as a fight as North Forest did!  :o
[/quote]
Man i would really love to meet you. and show you a real butt whoopin boy! there is nothing i hate more than crosby. oh yeah there is something... stupid crosby fans.
[/quote]
I thought you already got that butt whoopin on October 9th?
[/quote]
As a fan the loss really doesn't bother me.  Don't get me wrong I don't like to see the team I support lose, especially to Crosby.  BUT since Crosby went a couple of rounds into the playoffs they showed they could actually play some football, even though 95% of their fans can barely spell football and Crosby.  I still believe until this day that if they were to play on a neutral site and good weather that Dayton would no doubt beat Crosby like a drum.  On that particular night Crosby was better period.  A fluke? Maybe so.  Maybe not.
[/quote]

Here's a little something to jog your memory.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvAuwam5zkg

[quote name="J Creeper" post="727656" timestamp="1260477842"]
[quote author=7mary3 link=topic=63472.msg727574#msg727574 date=1260467568]
[quote author=Lights.Out10 link=topic=63472.msg727568#msg727568 date=1260466329]
[quote author=buckin bronco 09 link=topic=63472.msg727559#msg727559 date=1260464581]
[quote author=Lights.Out10 link=topic=63472.msg727390#msg727390 date=1260416502]
[quote author=bigdaddyblue link=topic=63472.msg727360#msg727360 date=1260414420]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Man i would really love to meet you. and show you a real butt whoopin boy! there is nothing i hate more than crosby. oh yeah there is something... stupid crosby fans.
[/quote]
[/quote]
As a fan the loss really doesn't bother me.  Don't get me wrong I don't like to see the team I support lose, especially to Crosby.  BUT since Crosby went a couple of rounds into the playoffs they showed they could actually play some football, even though 95% of their fans can barely spell football and Crosby.  I still believe until this day that if they were to play on a neutral site and good weather that Dayton would no doubt beat Crosby like a drum.  On that particular night Crosby was better period.  A fluke? Maybe so.  Maybe not.
[/quote]

Here's a little something to jog your memory.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvAuwam5zkg
[/quote]

Nope, nothing.  Don't remember it.  I thought the hit on Ploch was suppose to be this big major once in a lifetime hit that should of been on Sportscenter....I'm disappointed, that was just a helmet to helmet hit with no one winning that one.  I would expect that from a Crosby fan though.  See ya in the cellar next year boys.....

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="727668" timestamp="1260479523"]
Crosby fans make me laugh. What a bunch of goobers.
[/quote]just recently a coog fan. Been in south east texas all my life. I have never really disliked Dayton fans until this year.. never understood what all the hype was....now experiencing they first hand.......
I can truly understand why people think yall are conceded.......
Even after getting you a$$ whipped you still think you are better..... All you can say is to bring up previous years scores.... and call names.....Classless yall are!!!!!!

Maybe I am wrong but I don't recall any Dayton posts over the last several years about whipping Crosby other than normal smack talk. You know the truth is that yeah that night you were better but you have to admit that the gifts that you recieved {unforced fumbles} had a lot to do with your victory. I just have to say that it seems to me that Crosby has been the classless one all that you can do is talk about beating Dayton.  Great you beat us one out of a million times every dog has it's day you had yours congrats. The truth is that the Crosby game had just become just another football game. Crosby has failed to make a game of it in recent years hopefully you'll can keep it up and really make it a rivalry again.
P.S. I highly doubt that what you are saying about the Dayton coaches is true, I don't know you but I would haved to call B.S. on that.

[quote name="dayton 2001" post="727696" timestamp="1260483498"]
Maybe I am wrong but I don't recall any Dayton posts over the last several years about whipping Crosby other than normal smack talk. You know the truth is that yeah that night you were better but you have to admit that the gifts that you recieved {unforced fumbles} had a lot to do with your victory. I just have to say that it seems to me that Crosby has been the classless one all that you can do is talk about beating Dayton.  Great you beat us one out of a million times every dog has it's day you had yours congrats. The truth is that the Crosby game had just become just another football game. Crosby has failed to make a game of it in recent years hopefully you'll can keep it up and really make it a rivalry again.
P.S. I highly doubt that what you are saying about the Dayton coaches is true, I don't know you but I would haved to call B.S. on that.
[/quote]there you go again!!!!! (1 and 1,000,000) talk about what you done not what you did...Just proves my point......
.Yes there were turnovers but If your good enough, those don't happen......
Even when you had the ball and did not turn it over you could not move it at all.
And the D did not put up any of the [b]points that were on the board[/b]......every one knows that the int shoud have been another TD.......  but your D gave up that many.......
Fact is Crosby was better than you [b]this [/b] year....... But you just cant handle it........

PS It did happen, find some one with the film and you will see it with your own eyes. I took it off the board because I thought about it and did not want to make a big deal about it.....but it did happen

[quote name="hitman009" post="727705" timestamp="1260484266"]
[quote author=dayton 2001 link=topic=63472.msg727696#msg727696 date=1260483498]
Maybe I am wrong but I don't recall any Dayton posts over the last several years about whipping Crosby other than normal smack talk. You know the truth is that yeah that night you were better but you have to admit that the gifts that you recieved {unforced fumbles} had a lot to do with your victory. I just have to say that it seems to me that Crosby has been the classless one all that you can do is talk about beating Dayton.  Great you beat us one out of a million times every dog has it's day you had yours congrats. The truth is that the Crosby game had just become just another football game. Crosby has failed to make a game of it in recent years hopefully you'll can keep it up and really make it a rivalry again.
[/quote]there you go again!!!!! (1 and 1,000,000) talk about what you done not what you did...Just proves my point......
.Yes there were turnovers but If your good enough, those don't happen......
Fact is Crosby was better than you [b]this [/b] year....... But you just cant handle it........

PS It did happen, find some one with the film and you will see it with your own eyes. I took it off the board because I thought about it and did not want to make a big deal about it.....but it did happen
[/quote]If you had bother to read my post you would have read that I said that you did beat us this year,  congrats. Were you better than us overall this year in district yes overall no. Concerning what has happened over the past couple of years I think that it is very relevant, it establishes us as a program not just lucky and the recipient of gifts from a team not playing very well.
Now I was there at the Montgomery game and was actually pretty wrapped up in the game. If all that you had to do was to watch our coaches to see how they reacted that is just sad I myself was watching the play and glad to see Crosby advance. I would have to say that you saw what you wanted to see.
After reading all the Crosby posts since they defeated Dayton I just hope that they can field a competitive team next year. I am out see ya next year at Daytons stadium

[quote name="hitman009" post="727682" timestamp="1260482210"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=63472.msg727668#msg727668 date=1260479523]
Crosby fans make me laugh. What a bunch of goobers.
[/quote]just recently a coog fan. Been in south east texas all my life. I have never really disliked Dayton fans until this year.. never understood what all the hype was....now experiencing they first hand.......
I can truly understand why people think yall are conceded.......
Even after getting you a$$ whipped you still think you are better..... All you can say is to bring up previous years scores.... and call names.....Classless yall are!!!!!!
[/quote]
Hallelujah, you have come to the light!!  Rejoice in your new-found wisdom.  You would be amazed on how deep this goes. Ever seen Invasion of the body snatchers?

The last few pages have nothing to do with the subject of the post.  Guess nobody wants to go there anymore.

[/quote]
[/quote]
I would bet that the loss to Crosby in your senior season really sticks in your craw, boy.  Judy had the better year anyway and by the way you talk on this forum, you should respect your elders if not your betters.

Congrats to ALL the athletes in 194-A that made all-district!  COOG FANS ARE GOOBS!!!  NOTE: 7Mary3 has never posted anything about stats, district titles, regional finals, state championship yada, yada, yada.....!!!!!  By the way HITMAN you might want to stay a Bronco fan...i'm just sayn'

[quote name="bronco1" post="727511" timestamp="1260458506"]
Is it not enough to win district, go 3 rounds deep in the playoffs, have multiple players on the All-District team, and beat an old rival all in one season.
[/quote]

Sure wish everyone could look at it this way instead of arguing who should have gotten what! Your opinion is not going to change anything and honestly discussing who should have made it instead of recognizing those who did, is a disservice to the entire district.......is it really that hard to show these young men some appreciation for their hard work this season? Let them enjoy the recognition and quit minimizing it with all this negativity!

Congratulations to all players recognized.....no matter what team you play for, I am happy for each and everyone of you and I wish you nothing but continued success, on and especially, off the field!

[quote name="B.M.F." post="727773" timestamp="1260491593"]
Wow Jiggs...the internet tough guy.  Feel like a man talking smack to a kid?  You don't have to do that.  I'm grown...why not talk to me?  If you like we could even meet up for a little face time. 
[/quote]
I'm a Crosby fan and have never wrote any derogatory words about players or fans.  I take exception to being called stupid.  If he wants to talk it, he should be able to take it.

Sure wish everyone could look at it this way instead of arguing who should have gotten what! Your opinion is not going to change anything and honestly discussing who should have made it instead of recognizing those who did, is a disservice to the entire district.......is it really that hard to show these young men some appreciation for their hard work this season? Let them enjoy the recognition and quit minimizing it with all this negativity!

Congratulations to all players recognized.....no matter what team you play for, I am happy for each and everyone of you and I wish you nothing but continued success, on and especially, off the field!
[/quote]
Agreed.

[quote name="jiggs" post="727803" timestamp="1260494375"]
[quote author=B.M.F. link=topic=63472.msg727773#msg727773 date=1260491593]
Wow Jiggs...the internet tough guy.  Feel like a man talking smack to a kid?  You don't have to do that.  I'm grown...why not talk to me?  If you like we could even meet up for a little face time. 
[/quote]
I'm a Crosby fan and have never wrote any derogatory words about players or fans.  I take exception to being called stupid.  If he wants to talk it, he should be able to take it.
[/quote]

You ought to be used to it by now.  I'm sure you've been called that for a while, tough guy.

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="726984" timestamp="1260379804"]
I bet Merka really doesn't care about all this..He knows he will be playing on Saturday's in the Big 12,SEC,PAC-10,ETC....
[/quote]
You really think Merka will play in one of the power BCS conferences?
He will sign with a CUSA or Sunbelt school!

[quote name="hitman009" post="727652" timestamp="1260477393"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=63472.msg727589#msg727589 date=1260469128]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=63472.msg727586#msg727586 date=1260468859]
when you have more kids most of the time you have better teams....
[/quote]

On that note.... The DII brackets had more of the regions top teams... according to the rankings.

I honestly think both brackets were pretty even, but according to area rankings... DII was tougher.

[/quote]What????? Lake Travis 1, Longview 2, Waxahachie 3, guyer 8 Alamo Hights 15 are all Divison I.....
Aledo 4, Densen 5, Brenham 13, Everman 25 are all in Division II.........................
I think Divison I is tougher according to rankings........
[/quote]

I was speaking of our region... since we were both bounced within region 3. I should've been more specific. that's my fault.

Man, I looked at this website this morning and now I check it out tonight and what the he77 happened. What's up with "Crosby fans can't even spell", we're all goobers, 95% of all Crosby fans suk, a newbie coming on here talking a bunch of smack, BMF calling people out to meet face to face. And there's some Crosby fans talking too much smack as well. Good gosh people, get a grip. It's just a game and if you are native to Crosby, which I am, and native to Dayton, you probably are related. It's good to have a rivalry, but don't lose focus. I think both communities should be proud that two schools 15 miles apart represented our area pretty darn well. As far as Crosby beating Dayton this year, hey, it happens. Dayton may be the better team, but they were not that night. I'm sitting here typing and watching Pittsburg get beat by Cleveland, go figure.

[quote name="COUCH TATER" post="727867" timestamp="1260502595"]
Man, I looked at this website this morning and now I check it out tonight and what the he77 happened. What's up with "Crosby fans can't even spell", we're all goobers, 95% of all Crosby fans suk, a newbie coming on here talking a bunch of smack, BMF calling people out to meet face to face. And there's some Crosby fans talking too much smack as well. Good gosh people, get a grip. It's just a game and if you are native to Crosby, which I am, and native to Dayton, you probably are related. It's good to have a rivalry, but don't lose focus. I think both communities should be proud that two schools 15 miles apart represented our area pretty darn well. As far as Crosby beating Dayton this year, hey, it happens. Dayton may be the better team, but they were not that night. I'm sitting here typing and watching Pittsburg get beat by Cleveland, go figure.
[/quote]

I KNOW!!!! Roethlesberger so jacked me tonight in fantasy playoffs!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="jiggs" post="727767" timestamp="1260491198"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I would bet that the loss to Crosby in your senior season really sticks in your craw, boy.  Judy had the better year anyway and by the way you talk on this forum, you should respect your elders if not your betters.
[/quote]

hey jiggs, i would be carefull what you wish for. That kid just might put you in your place. I know you have big strong fingers from typing all the stupip and idiotic comments that you know deep in your heart you could'nt back up if you wanted too. Note to Crosby fans, enjoy your one when this decade and get over yourselves. Oh yea, and quit calling out kids that would propably whip your a$$.

[quote name="Lights.Out10" post="727568" timestamp="1260466329"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
come meet me then big boy since your so confident... i can show you some real hurt. i hope your not scared of a measly little 18 year old are you???   :-[ :-[ :-[

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder