Upset special next week WO-S goes down to K-Ville

I can see where you are coming from. I wouldn't mind if K-ville beat WOS because that would open the door to have co-champs of the district, but if K-ville does then they sould win undefeated. I just don't see that happeneing though....of course everyone has an opinion...i guess we will have to wait a week and see how it goes..where are they playing at?

I can see where you are coming from. I wouldn't mind if K-ville beat WOS because that would open the door to have co-champs of the district' date=' but if K-ville does then they sould win undefeated. I just don't see that happeneing though....of course everyone has an opinion...i guess we will have to wait a week and see how it goes..where are they playing at?[/quote']Thats the bad part, its in Orange. :shock:

If K-Ville doesnt get em Silsbee will, WO-S goes to SHS for their homecoming.

Not Going To Happen!! Geez..I have a friend that is a Coach there and their defense is even better than last year WOS 35 Kirbyville 14.
I remember that same statement was made the week before they played Silsbee at P.A. Memorial stadium a few years ago, we all know what happened that night. :shock:

To be quiet honest Jasper will make the playoffs. Trust me they are something to reckoned with. Kirbyville got too many penalties and fumbled the ball at the 1 yard line that could have brought them back in the game before halftime against Carthage. We are 1-0 in district now with all our players back except for Hazelwood. I like our likings!! I'll say...we still can win district.

Wow! All of a sudden everyone is better than WO-S.... Kirbyville doesnt stand a snowballs chance in hell against WO-S, nor does anyone else in that district. You need to wake up and realize who youre playing, this isnt some little weak team who is unproven. Remember who weve played so far and the outcome of each... Kirbyville has no idea what theyre coming up against in this game!!! :twisted:

scooter, I've read your posts on the message boards for a long time. I've never known you to make brash predictions like this. Why now, and why this matchup?

I'm not one to make game predictions about my school, but I will say this. There's no way Kirbyville hangs 35 points on WO-S' defense. We haven't given up more than 14 in a game all year. If a team as strong as Dayton could only muster 9 points, Kirbyville won't get to 35. That's a safe bet.

I'll be in Silsbee but i wish i could be at that game! I think a lot of people underestimate OF though. I was at the Silsbee game tonight' date=' OF has a team with a lot of grit and determination. They have a good QB, just made the one mistake the whole night and that was the Int at the end of the game[/quote']

I told you guys this game wouldn't be a blow out. OF plays with tremendous heart and have great senior leadership.

The Silsbee D is a big question mark. It was prime for an upset or close to it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder