Upset special next week WO-S goes down to K-Ville

scooter' date=' I've read your posts on the message boards for a long time. I've never known you to make brash predictions like this. Why now, and why this matchup?

I'm not one to make game predictions about my school, but I will say this. There's no way Kirbyville hangs 35 points on WO-S' defense. We haven't given up more than 14 in a game all year. If a team as strong as Dayton could only muster 9 points, Kirbyville won't get to 35. That's a safe bet.[/quote']I think this K-Ville team is actually better than the 2004 team.

I could be wrong but they should give WOS problem, early...

If Hazlewood doesn't play' date=' I know you don't have snowball's chance. Its probably good he doesn't play, WOS has already sent two QBs out via helecoptor.[/quote']

I wasn't going to bring that up because it's not something to joke about, but it IS true. This years "Chain Gang" is extremely physical.

Guest bleed orange

You can't expect anyone to get on here and predict a team will beat the school you are from. For onething the kids do get on here and read this. Being realistic you can think it but not say it out loud. WOS is solid and well coached. I don't know anything about Kirbyville. But realisticly I think WOS will win this game 28-7.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami