2A Soccer

hattie

[quote name="hj_hawk_60" post="721567" timestamp="1259687545"]
2A soccer does not exist.. Only 4A and 5A.. 3A teams are allowed to play up in 4A districts, but you are not allowed to play 2 levels up (2A to 4A).. I believe Kountze used to have a soccer team, but was forced to drop it when they dropped from 3A to 2A...
[/quote]

Thank you.  I thought I remembered that fact....so until KVILLE moves to 3A it will not be able to have a school team......................but HEY!!! we can still have a club folks, and we will wait for the Local 3A Teams to call us and we will be able to join the spring leagues and play...and show that Kville has soccer talent!!!!! Keep up the posts!!

[quote name="triskaideka" post="722951" timestamp="1259865142"]
[quote author=hj_hawk_60 link=topic=63154.msg721567#msg721567 date=1259687545]
2A soccer does not exist.. Only 4A and 5A.. 3A teams are allowed to play up in 4A districts, but you are not allowed to play 2 levels up (2A to 4A).. I believe Kountze used to have a soccer team, but was forced to drop it when they dropped from 3A to 2A...
[/quote]

Thank you.  I thought I remembered that fact....so until KVILLE moves to 3A it will not be able to have a school team......................but HEY!!! we can still have a club folks, and we will wait for the Local 3A Teams to call us and we will be able to join the spring leagues and play...and show that Kville has soccer talent!!!!! Keep up the posts!!
[/quote]
there should be 3A soccer in the next couple of years, and once that starts, Kirbyville will only be one level down and should be able to play up in a 3A district.

[quote name="hj_hawk_60" post="721567" timestamp="1259687545"]
[/quote]

Ozen's first ever victory was over Kountze in 2000.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder