Hull-Daisetta/Lovelady Updates/Lovelady wins 48-7

WOSgrad

Good job Cats.  A loss is always hard to take but keep your heads up you fought to the end.  Remember over half of the schools in the state didnt even get to play this week.  Underclassman remember this feeling and use it for motivation for next season.  Seniors youve done the Red and Black proud, good luck in your futures.

Guest checkmate
I agree....think tonight is the last night for district 23 1A...scary thing is that HD may be in the same district as Lovelady next year. HD has nothing to hang their heads about...like Evadale and Colmesneil, they were unlucky in the fact to play a team out of district 22, which may be the best district in the state along with district 20.

[quote name="checkmate" post="712900" timestamp="1258726944"]
I agree....think tonight is the last night for district 23 1A...scary thing is that HD may be in the same district as Lovelady next year. HD has nothing to hang their heads about...like Evadale and Colmesneil, they were unlucky in the fact to play a team out of district 22, which may be the best district in the state along with district 20.
[/quote]

Agree ... District 22 is just too tough. Had a feeling it would be this bad. Look for the same in the Mart vs. Evadale game

I went to this game and Lovelady's stud rb did not even play as he had gotten into a fight and was suspended for a game.  The Lovelady JV played almost the whole second half.  Lovelady was rolling.  #35 for HD plays hard and has alot of heart but HD was no match for the Lions in any phase of the game.

Congrats Lovelady

Maybe its just me but i think now is the time to congradulate Lovelady and let Hull-Daisetta know they had a good season and their fans are proud of them.  This argument of which district is better or worse, while your point may be valid, doesnt really matter hear.  If you would like you could make a new thread for that.  Just my opinion.

Congrats to the Bobcats on a good season through a lot of adversity. I was very proud to be a Bobcat seeing that yall continued to play hard for 48mins even when u were down. Great experience for the underclassman, and for the seniors just know that u lost to a state championship calibur team.

PS: TRAM, their stud running back DID play. It was a kick returner who was also one of the starting WR's in their spread offense. There JV took the field in the 4th qtr, and by that point HD was letting a bunch of our JV kids get experience in the game as well.

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="713147" timestamp="1258746678"]
Congrats to the Bobcats on a good season through a lot of adversity. I was very proud to be a Bobcat seeing that yall continued to play hard for 48mins even when u were down. Great experience for the underclassman, and for the seniors just know that u lost to a state championship calibur team.

PS: TRAM, their stud running back DID play. It was a kick returner who was also one of the starting WR's in their spread offense. There JV took the field in the 4th qtr, and by that point HD was letting a bunch of our JV kids get experience in the game as well.
[/quote]Yes Lovelady's starting RB played. And both teams played some of their second string in the 4th quarter. H-D moved the ball on the ground pretty good at times. #35 Gilmore played hard and ran over some of Lovelady's players, like #55 Gilmore ran over on the kickoff. If Lovelady comes to our District, they better bring it. H-D is stacked with young talent for the next 4 years. Besides the last two years H-D owns this District.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder