HARDEST HITTERS IN SE TEXAS

Lucky

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Liberty has a defensive lineman who is a junior this year by the name of Arlando Senegal who I think will be a monster of a player this season. I've known him since elementary school and he's always been an exceptional athlete but more than that he's been a very good and respectful young man. Good luck and have a great season Arlando.

• 2 weeks later...

Zane Williams of Deweyville

i remember a few year's back when zane still played he made a big mistake by trying 2 run over and H-D player by the name of JOE ALLEN GUIDRY! joe allen knocked Zane's helmet off and it rolled .....well it kinda flew through the air and almost into our bleachers. Joe Allen Guidry was a monster at line-backer for Hull-Daisetta

• 2 weeks later...

Jason Shexnaider-HF

He was a little guy, but man could he lay people out.  One particular hit in the playoffs (I forget the opponent), he hit a guy on the opposite sideline.  From that far away and with the crowd screaming, you could hear it loud and clear.  The poor victim had a couple of broken ribs and a ruptured spleen.

Eugene Seals!!!!!!!! (sorry if i spelled it wrong)

Oiler coach Glanville said it best.  One season Eugene already had 4 blocked punts.  Glanville said many players have that many coming in from the end, but that he would challenge ANYONE to do it going straight through the line like Eugene did.  And that was in the NFL.

Guest ECBucFan

Some fellow from Hemphill who must've had a license plate on his butt jacked me up once... to this day my ears still ring. He got a ring at LSU and went on to the Bengals, I think. Can't even think of the guys name.. if that tells u anything.

Big Ben Wilkerson?

Big Ben Wilkerson?

That has to be him...lol. That dude was a manchild. Imagine this guy being 6'5" 285lbs. in highschool, and he would deep snap on punts..... and then be the first guy downfield lighting up the return man. He was a freak. The only guy I can remember being from a small school in this area that was preseason Parade All-American going into his senior year. He jacked up plenty of guys in his day on his way to being a 4 year starter and 1st team all SEC selection at LSU.

The sad thing about that guy was that he tore his ACL on the last play of the Sugar Bowl his senior year as they were running out the clock in victory. He went undrafted if I'm not mistaken and I don't know if he's stuck anywhere in the league.

Quinton Tezeno was probably the hardest hitter from WO-S that I ever saw or played with.

He does have 2 boys (Bubba and Dominic). Both of them play football and they are both good athletes (especially the younger one). I think one is in the 6th grade and the other is in the 3rd. Both very good kids.

Yeah, Ben Wilkerson. That was him. I was playing Strong Safety, trying to line up the running back in my sights. When the cornerback turned him inside, I had a killshot.... but I got earholed by big ben. He had already sat one of out d-linemen on his butt and came after me. He had so many pancake blocks it wasn't even funny. And he didn't stop there, he went hunting heads. He was a 600lb squatter in High School. But on top of that, a really nice guy.. after the game. He grinned and shook my hand. "Steve, that had to of hurt." I laughed and replied "is that all you've got?" wincing all the while. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin