Driving down 59 South

txstar

While driving down 59 South last week I was pulled over near Missouri City by a police officer, then 10 minutes later, I was pulled over again by a county officer.  Both officers indicate that they are stopping every vehicle towing an ATV because 59 S is a major path for stolen ATVs.  Both of them shook us down pretty good and then put an "X" on the trailer...??? and sent us on our way.  Ya'll have a good season.

[quote name="YankeeDawg" post="708688" timestamp="1258292197"]
Isn't that vehicle profiling??   Call a lawyer!!   ;D
[/quote]

And what? The vehicle has the right to remain running, if the vehicle gives up the right to remain running it has the right to a mechanic, if the vehicle does not pick a mechanic then one may be appointed for it and the vehicle can stop the repair at any time.

[quote name="tvc184" post="708802" timestamp="1258303340"]
[quote author=YankeeDawg link=topic=62144.msg708688#msg708688 date=1258292197]
Isn't that vehicle profiling??   Call a lawyer!!   ;D
[/quote]

And what? The vehicle has the right to remain running, if the vehicle gives up the right to remain running it has the right to a mechanic, if the vehicle does not pick a mechanic then one may be appointed for it and the vehicle can stop the repair at any time.
[/quote]

I intended that to mean  "vehicular profiling"...stopping a vehicle because of what it looks like... LOL

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder