District 19-4A Defensive MVP?

Guest Lights.Out10

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="701164" timestamp="1257640213"]
Mathew Viverette is got to be at the top of the list, despite the turnovers for a 1st yr QB the dude step up big time. But, I sure would like to see what Caleb Stork would have done, started the season on a unbelievable pace and the broke his collar bone.
[/quote]

Pretty tough for a QB to win defensive MVP. You just lost what little credibility you had.

[quote name="akifan94" post="701165" timestamp="1257640282"]
[quote author=ImJusSayn link=topic=62072.msg701164#msg701164 date=1257640213]
Mathew Viverette is got to be at the top of the list, despite the turnovers for a 1st yr QB the dude step up big time. But, I sure would like to see what Caleb Stork would have done, started the season on a unbelievable pace and the broke his collar bone.
[/quote]

Pretty tough for a QB to win defensive MVP. You just lost what little credibility you had.
[/quote]Heck with all those turnovers he just might be the other teams MVP

I think you guys who think it is ok to get on here and criticize these kids for their play need to think again. I get as frustrated as anyone, but these are high school kids and making sarcastic comments about their TO's etc, is not cool. If you have ever played QB you would understand that you are under a microscope all the time. Your parents cannot even sit in the stands without hearing someone criticize their kid at least once during every game.

[quote name="cbear4" post="701687" timestamp="1257703581"]
I think you guys who think it is ok to get on here and criticize these kids for their play need to think again. I get as frustrated as anyone, but these are high school kids and making sarcastic comments about their TO's etc, is not cool. If you have ever played QB you would understand that you are under a microscope all the time. Your parents cannot even sit in the stands without hearing someone criticize their kid at least once during every game.
[/quote]It is called sarcasm care bear and if that makes me uncool then consider me the king

Guest Lights.Out10
If I could vote I would go with #24 from Crosby. He is a very important factor in that defense that has allowed only an average of 9.5 points per game in their 8 game winning streak.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[quote name="Lights.Out10" post="702001" timestamp="1257730161"]
If I could vote I would go with #24 from Crosby. He is a very important factor in that defense that has allowed only an average of 9.5 points per game in their 8 game winning streak.
[/quote]

Agreed, and #24 and four other starters were out against GP (who scored 34).  But with everyone back, Bay City only had 1 first down in the first half and at one point had -43 yards of offense. When the benches emptied, Bay City moved the ball a little in the second half.  #24 is the best defensive player in the district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder