STYFL- Results Today

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess who's back! I said i was through talk trash until after the Super Bowl. First i would like to say Lumberton Jr. White is a great football team. Today wasn't there day today Wos Jr. White was to much for them. TEAMRAIDER U WANNA SCRIMMAGE TOMORROW? ??? PM ME IF U WANNA MAKE THAT HAPPEN. ;D HIPPY YOU BETTER BE GALD U DIDN'T TAKE THAT BET I OFFER U. :D. LR33 the SUPER BOWL Party is @ BWW in PA TOMORROW. ;D Great Job Guys over there in LUMBERTON KEEP DOING WHAT YALL OR DOING.

WOS JR WHITE 38

LUM JR. WHITE 0

TEAMRAIDER I GUESS U COULDN"T STOP THE WILLLLLLLLD MUSTAAAANNNNNGGGGGGSSSSSS TODAY. LIKE LR33 SAID WE WHERE PREDICTABLE GUESS WHAT U STILL COULDN'T STOP US :D  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

[quote name="Grapemist" post="701224" timestamp="1257644542"]
Flag Results
WOS 6
Lumberton Red 0

Sorry to tarnish Lumberton Red's perfect record, but WOS does remain UNDEFEATED!  Only Vidor and OF caught us slipping and scored on us.  We had a great season and played some really good teams!!! :) :) :) :) :)
[/quote]

Well...technically you should add PNG Purple to that list, cause we did score on yall twice...but they both got called back for penalities, sorry just wanted to make sure our little guys got some credit  ;)!  With that being said, congrats to WOS Lil Mustangs!  What a fabulous team, by far the toughest we played all year...if we had to lose, glad it was to the 2009 Flag Superbowl Champs!!

GREAT JOB WOS98  ,,,, HATS OFF TO ALL WOS TEAMS

NOW that being said come on ,, you know why every team is more focused on taking down WOS than any other team every year !!! LOL  We gona have to do something LOL ,,, You cant win forever , but we all know ya'll gona try LOL !!!!!  GREAT SEASON !!!! 

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="701231" timestamp="1257645339"]
[quote author=Grapemist link=topic=62068.msg701224#msg701224 date=1257644542]
Flag Results
WOS 6
Lumberton Red 0

Sorry to tarnish Lumberton Red's perfect record, but WOS does remain UNDEFEATED!  Only Vidor and OF caught us slipping and scored on us.  We had a great season and played some really good teams!!! :) :) :) :) :)
[/quote]

Well...technically you should add PNG Purple to that list, cause we did score on yall twice...but they both got called back for penalities, sorry just wanted to make sure our little guys got some credit  ;)!  With that being said, congrats to WOS Lil Mustangs!  What a fabulous team, by far the toughest we played all year...if we had to lose, glad it was to the 2009 Flag Superbowl Champs!!
[/quote]

Like you said they were called back for PENALTIES, ummm without them they would have never crossed the line.  But like I said we played some great teams, yours included.

[quote name="L-TRAIN" post="701274" timestamp="1257648146"]
GREAT JOB WOS98   ,,,, HATS OFF TO ALL WOS TEAMS

NOW that being said come on ,, you know why every team is more focused on taking down WOS than any other team every year !!! LOL   We gona have to do something LOL ,,, You cant win forever , but we all know ya'll gona try LOL !!!!!   GREAT SEASON !!!!  

[/quote]
Like i said before just because Lumberton Beat our Sr. Team doesn't mean the would've beat Wos Jr. White. We have a different group of kids and we are will coached. People need to give us more credit than they do we prepare harder than any other team in this league and IT SHOWS. LIKE I SAID LUMBERTON JR. WHITE IS A GREAT TEAM BUT WOS JR. WHITE WAS TOO MUCH FOR THEM......... ;D :D ;D. TEAMRAIDER I WANNA SCRIMMAGE TOMORROW.. ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

[quote name="Grapemist" post="701224" timestamp="1257644542"]
Flag Results
WOS 6
Lumberton Red 0

[/quote]

did you have a undefeated season or did you have one game that tied?? that's what the records say, i think your boys did great and looks like most of them have been getting ready to move on to tackle, see y'all next year in peewee. congrads again

Great game WOS!!!
I want my money back 44 !!LOL!! ;D
Honestly, thought it would be much closer.  :( Make sure them kids know they played the best against the best. They made the SUPER BOWL, be proud!!!

Now, lets start it. ;) 2010 won't be that easy WOS  :o ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o

WATCH THEM DAWGS. THEY COMING FOR YAAAA!!!!!!

[quote name="BDog95" post="701402" timestamp="1257658295"]
Great game WOS!!!
I want my money back 44 !!LOL!! ;D
Honestly, thought it would be much closer.  :( Make sure them kids know they played the best against the best. They made the SUPER BOWL, be proud!!!

Now, lets start it. ;) 2010 won't be that easy WOS  :o ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o

WATCH THEM DAWGS. THEY COMING FOR YAAAA!!!!!!
[/quote]
Be careful what u ask for 2010.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Lets hear it WOS JR. WHITE HAS BEEN THE BEST JR. TEAM TO EVER PLAY IN THE STJFL. :-X TO ONLY GIVE UP 6 POINTS IN 1O GAMES IS AMAZING PLUS WE SCORED 441  POINTS THIS YEAR.  YOU ALL TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!!!!!!

First of all, congrats to Lumberton on a great season.  They are a very well coached, tough bunch.  We had a great game plan to stop their offense, and had a great week of practice.  It really was fun this year, and I have even more respect for the Lumberton White group after today, because even though they were outmatched today, they still fought hard for 4 quarters, and have a lot to be proud of.  They also wear a lost better than any team that we faced all year long.  No whinning, crying, or complaining.  I can respect that, and it reflects on your kids as well.  They all shook hands, with their heads high, no crying, no attitudes.  I even had a kid (#28) tell me "Coach ya'll have a good team, Congratulations."  I was very impressed by that.  The parents and coaches over their should be proud.  I am also so proud of my boys, and all of my coaches.  My assistant coaches are the BEST.  They make my job so easy.  They all pitched in to put together a great game plan for this week.  My boys executed the plan to perfection.  It is a great feeling when all of your hard work is rewarded.  This Super Bowl win feels good.  We faced a very good, undefeated team, and won in a dominating manner.  I am very proud of my boys.  WOS White #1.  P.S. Thanks to all of our fans, they are the BEST as well.  

Coach Dime,

[quote name="BDog95" post="701423" timestamp="1257661300"]
I say your right 98.

WOW, talent, talent, talent and great coaching!! Glad most you guys are moving to seniors!! ;D ;D

Not really, those boys deserve a hug and high 5's. My son said " Dad we should get autographs while we know them"  :D :D :D :D
[/quote]
Thanks BDog95 we bust our tails everyday in practice and it shows. That comes for hard work and dedication.... ;D tell your son whatever sport he plays work hard at what he does and also take proud in it...  MORE IMPORTANT WE'RE TEACHING OUR KIDS DISICIPLING AND BEING RESPONEABLE THAT TAKES YOU A LONG WAY IN LIFE...

Nederland Senior Black       26
   Lumberton Senior White       6

Senior Black will enter next season as 2 time defending
Super Bowl Champion.
   I hope the kid from Lum is ok, great player and a tough kid, took one hell of a shot from the backside attempting to pass late in the game.

Thanks BDog, we do have a very talented group.  I will say this, there has been some good teams come thru this league, the Chris James group with RC, they were Great.  I can guarantee you this 98, if the question is asked, I guarantee that everyone who has followed this league will mention us, and no one will oppose.  They may have other opinions on who was the BEST, but they will surely mention WOS JUNIOR WHITE.  BDog, I am grateful for your compliments of our coaching staff.  Most people say that we just have talent.  I want lie, they do make our jobs easier, but we got the bar very high over here, and we push them, drill them, and battle test them more than anyone does.  They work very hard, and give it there all.  I am the Big Mouth Coach, who you may hear fussing at them when we are up by 50 points.  You see, we preach to our group that they must hustle, and execute until the clock reads 00:00.  Every play is a battle, and if you win the battles, then you will win the war.  I challenge them to win every single battle.  Yeah, they are my lil SOLDIERS. lol  6 points in 11 games.  98 I think that hands down, we have the BEST Defense to ever play in this league.  441 points on the season, including a 38 - 0 Super Bowl win over a team that may also come up when you are talking about the BEST ever is really impressive.  I have to agree, WE ARE DA BEST, and we have the resume to back it.  Great Season to all, especially my WOS JUNIOR WHITE MUSTANGS. #1

[quote name="BDog95" post="701439" timestamp="1257663939"]
Can't leave out the senior Dawgs!! ;) ;) :) :)

Coach Jones has been the HEART of the Nederland league.
2 years in a row!!! This guy is a real coach. We all respect Troy and his team.

We're honored DAWGS!! Excellent season!! ;) ;) ;) :) :)
[/quote]
I know Troy personally and yes he is a great guy and coach... He promise me be 4 we played that if we take care of our business that he would take care of his business. I was leaving after our game and i seen him and i told him i took care of my business now its time for u take care of his business. An it looks like he took care of business also. GREAT JOB NEDERLAND! ;D LUMBERTON LOST 3 SUPER BOWL GAMES THIS YEAR AND LAST YEAR.
NOW U CAN CALL THEM THE NEW BUFFALO BILLS.. :D :D :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin