19 4A VS 20 4A Who will come out on top???

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PATBACKER" post="700626" timestamp="1257606769"]
Looking at the 4 matchups with these 2 districts, which district will win more games or will they split 2 & 2?

PNG vs BH
Central vs GCM
Crosby vs NED
Dayton vs Vidor

My prediction is PNG, GCM, Crosby, Vidor
Split 2 wins and 2 losses for both
[/quote]

[b]PNG [/b] vs BH
[b]Central[/b] vs GCM
Crosby vs [b]NED[/b]
[b]Dayton[/b] vs Vidor

I think Nederland is rolling on momentum. They could be peaking at just the right time. It certainly will be an upset, close game, but yeah... I think Nederland can take it. 

And, no..  I dont have my "nose to the pipe".

[quote name="KHS 89" post="700639" timestamp="1257607841"]
I think Nederland is rolling on momentum. They could be peaking at just the right time. It certainly will be an upset, close game, but yeah... I think Nederland can take it.  

And, no..  I dont have my "nose to the pipe".

[/quote]If the last 2 games is your "peaking" then Crosby rolls over you!!

[quote name="babyshoe" post="700677" timestamp="1257609738"]
PNG wins
Central wins big
Nederland wins close
Vidor loses close

3-1 for 20-4A
[/quote]I will honestly admit that the last time that Vidor played Dayton, we got smoked 48-0. I know because I was playing for Vidor at that time and we were a very new team at that time. We are a different team now and I hope that Vidor pulls it out. I know that they can.

[quote name="Layingemdown" post="700655" timestamp="1257608745"]
[b]PNG [/b] vs BH
[b]Central[/b] vs GCM
[b]Crosby[/b] vs NED
Dayton vs [b]Vidor[/b]

I took Crosby for the pure fact that they have been on a role lately.  But, if they havent improved much since playing PN-G (Not sure if district is just that weak), they will lose.
[/quote]what about the roll nederland is on? youre just a dog hating png fan.. its ok to admit it.. 20-4A takes 3 out of 4 with vidor losing to Dayton

Dayton is gonna roll Vidor and Crosby is gonna roll Nederland.  PNG executes really well and I expect them to beat BH.  The winner of the turnover battle will win that game.  Central is going to have a very hard time with GCM.  GCM is going to match up very well with Central's defense.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 19 sweep but I expect Dayton, Crosby, PNG, and GCM to keep their season's alive.

[quote name="LR1969" post="700739" timestamp="1257613974"]
Expecting a split...

PN-G/Central win
Vidor/Nederland lose

2-2
[/quote]

As much as I hate to say that Vidor and Nederland may be out of the mix in a week, I have to agree with this prediction. I'm still rooting for the Pirates and Bulldogs, though, as well as the Jags and my Indians.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="700958" timestamp="1257629300"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=62041.msg700932#msg700932 date=1257627273]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=62041.msg700926#msg700926 date=1257627143]
After a brutal district schedule 20-4a will welcome [b]a breather [/b] and sweep.
[/quote]

::) ::) ;)
[/quote]:D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Solja, could not have said it better.  "Brutal" to watch maybe........my gosh.  ;D 

[b]BH (assuming Bh does not turn the ball over)
Dayton
Crosby
Central[/b]

[quote name="bh89-2" post="701042" timestamp="1257633150"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=62041.msg700958#msg700958 date=1257629300]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=62041.msg700932#msg700932 date=1257627273]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=62041.msg700926#msg700926 date=1257627143]
After a brutal district schedule 20-4a will welcome [b]a breather [/b] and sweep.
[/quote]

::) ::) ;)
[/quote]:D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Solja, could not have said it better.  "Brutal" to watch maybe........my gosh.  ;D 

[b]BH (assuming Bh does not turn the ball over)
Dayton
Crosby
Central[/b]
[/quote]

Why would BH NOT turn the ball over? Didn't they turn it over 7 times the first time they played? How many times has BH NOT turned the ball over in a game this year?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86

• Evadale VS Johnson City  Game 1: Friday May 10 at 3pm at Caldwell Game 2: Saturday May 11 at 1pm at Cy Ranch Game 3: If needed follows      
    • Name one Texas high school sport that is bigger than football?!?!  I'll wait....  If it wasn't for football programs, how many other sports would survive?!?!?!?
    • Maybe the title of the thread should be - What happened to all Jasper sports, excluding football? 
    • All the time huh... I can get on the phone with 7 kids that all went on to play college baseball.  DI, DII, and Juco.  Out of the 7 kids, 6 pitched and NEVER once did a coach limit their pitch count.  All within the past 2 years. "School do not want them playing" have you ever watched the UA All American football game or the US Army football game?!?!  EVERY top high school football player in the country is there...PLAYING 🤦‍♂️ With NIL and the transfer portal, more kids are willing to go play at smaller schools.  Why...???  Playing time and they know the following year they can transfer to a bigger, better school. Ex... local football standout...3 star skilled position player (RB, WR, CB,) on the cusp of being a 4 star.  Has offers from 3 D1 power 5 schools and 9 offers from non-power 5 schools.  The 3 power 5 all say the same thing... come in, develop, redshirt, and in a year or two you might be starting.  The 9 non-power 5 say this.... You'll be competing day 1 for a starting position.  A vast majority of kids are going to say yes to being able to compete for a starting position and playing time day 1 because they know after 1 good year they'll be able to hit the portal and move to one of the D1 power 5 schools.  Jared Verse is a good example.... Played at Albany.  Had a good season.  Transferred to Florida St. Top 20 NFL draft pick.
  • Topics