Goose Creek Memorial vs Bmt. Central Matchup/At The Babe!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="700258" timestamp="1257572206"]
So is is confirmed that the Game will be at Babe?  

BTW, where is Ranger83?  Isn't he a GCM fan? ;D
[/quote]

He'll be here, patience.... :D

Maybe not though, I think recently he has become a BH fan...they have more of a chance

I know the kids at Central will show up and represent as usaual. Just hope our coaching staff finally shows up and represent these hard working kids with some decent locigal football savy play calling for a change.
Went through 2 tough weeks with some questionable play calling that in the end cost these kids a possible district championship.
Guess that what we get in an old school coach.

This is going to be a tough match-up for Central.  GCM's weakness is their offensive and defensive lines but they will match Central's athleticism at the skill positions.  GCM has a running back that will play at the next level....probably the most talented running back you've seen all year.  If he gets some holes early he could make it a long long night for Central.  I think Central has the better overall team but I'm picking an early upset as of now :).  Sorry Soulja...

[quote name="Brazier1" post="700900" timestamp="1257625830"]
I know the kids at Central will show up and represent as usaual. Just hope our coaching staff finally shows up and represent these hard working kids with some decent locigal football savy play calling for a change.
Went through 2 tough weeks with some questionable play calling that in the end cost these kids a possible district championship.

[/quote]Well, we cannot complain because he had our chances to win the game in Livingston and had the game won vs. PN-G.  One of those games was the result of a bad decision by the Coach.   You can't complain with being the top seeded 4a team in Division 1 in the playoffs. Coaching have been good pretty much all year.  

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="700916" timestamp="1257626797"]
[quote author=Brazier1 link=topic=62007.msg700900#msg700900 date=1257625830]

[/quote]Well, we cannot complain because he had our chances to win the game in Livingston and had the game won vs. PN-G.  One of those games was the result of a bad decision by the Coach.   You can't complain with being the top seeded 4a team in Division 1 in the playoffs. Coaching have been good pretty much all year.  
[/quote]Yep, soulja ur right, but lets open it up now. QB can throw, wide outs can burn, RB's can catch down field. stretch em out baby. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine