I was impressed by Centrals JV QB

PNG1992

Yes he will Soulja. The future looks bright with this kid. He was fast, hard to hit, hard to take down, had a cannon for an arm, but had no WR'S that could catch the ball.

On one play he rolled out right threw back across his body left, and split two PNG defenders 40 yards down field in the endzone hitting his WR in the hands. Unfortunately after it hits the WR's hands it hit the ground!
He threw another ball on a rope 50 yards to a WR that had beaten his man one on one, but the kid slowed down almost to a stop and tried to jump up and catch the ball. If he keeps running he catches it in stride for a long TD. PNG's WR #16 showed him how it's done a little later for a long TD pass! ;D

Unfortunately he is playing for the same coaching staff that decided to punt the ball on 4th and 3 against Livingston in the fourth quarter with less then 5 min. in the game and down by one. And you have 3 running backs that average 5+ yards/carry.
That may be the reason we have a manager as quarterback and not a game changer.
Those guys are a little to smart for me to figure out.

I have been watching this kid since he was playing quarterback in the 7th grade.  If Central wants any chance of going deep into the playoffs, they would move Keonis up as quarterback now and move the quarterback to another position.  This could be the secret weapon that Central needs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder