Buna Vs. Evadale

Guest beat-em_deep
[quote name="Volley_baller2010" post="748396" timestamp="1264224869"]
Its not like I was trying to keep it a big secret whoopdy dooo...your ignorance really is showing but since this thread is pretty much done I'll be the bigger person and stop...you should try it sometime.
[/quote]
IDK about you being the bigger person lol ;) but then again maybe so who knows its okay ma'am why dont you just stay on the tennis forum and get off the baseball one? ;) take the net down at your house and get to work on hitting the tennis ball! =)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beat-em_deep
[quote name="Volley_baller2010" post="749103" timestamp="1264389105"]
There's no need to hit on my backboard and my dad as you might know still coaches and gives lessons so obviously he needs it more than I do to teach kids things your very ignorant and I'm sure many agree why don't you quit flappin your jaws on this forum because you know absolutely nothing at all.[b]I'm don't here.[/b] Go coogs
[/quote]

haha Learn to spell

[quote name="CougarFanHa" post="749107" timestamp="1264389403"]
[quote author=Volley_baller2010 link=topic=61850.msg749103#msg749103 date=1264389105]
There's no need to hit on my backboard and my dad as you might know still coaches and gives lessons so obviously he needs it more than I do to teach kids things your very ignorant and I'm sure many agree why don't you quit flappin your jaws on this forum because you know absolutely nothing at all.[b]I'm don't here.[/b] Go coogs
[/quote]

haha Learn to spell
[/quote]ohhh wow, you're so cool you can point others mistakes. . . . . . such a creative insult.

we will never find out the answer to this because buna has nothing to gain from this game and every thing to lose
so this is just a name calling post that means nothing most of the people on this post haven't a clue what the other team is like
most haven't even watched the other team play.

and if they ever need a trophy for this challeng i will donate it

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
This game could easily be played in pre-district....why dont both coaches get together and schedule it..it would be a great turnout and we could see who is the best between the two. Then and only then would the trash talking stop.

[quote name="Burkeville Chronicle" post="752404" timestamp="1264915131"]
This game could easily be played in pre-district....why dont both coaches get together and schedule it..it would be a great turnout and we could see who is the best between the two. Then and only then would the trash talking stop.
[/quote]the trash talking would never stop :)

[quote name="Mr. B Johnson" post="720813" timestamp="1259599072"]
hey volley baller, dont you have some girls forum to be posting on? you have displayed a massive amount of ignorance by opening your mouth. what good are YOU going to do on the baseball team? either way, if your a girl or a guy with "volley baller" in your screen name. im sure you aren't much of a threat to the evadale team. . . . and alumni 08? dude you graduated already, get off your moms computer and get a job.
[/quote]Mr. B or whoever you sure are quick to jump and defend the rebels only because you know that they wouldnt have a chance against Buna simply because they plays teams like colmesniel and chester or does chester have a team whatever they couldnt even tie josh clarks shoelaces together with a team effort.

[quote name="xsv010" post="757615" timestamp="1265765847"]
I know shelbyville last year tied his shoes real good though :)..... i bet them shoe laces have yet came untied they did it so well 8)
[/quote]
Oh man that sure was a quick comeback how long did it take for you to study up on that one

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics