EVADALE VS. COLMESNEIL!!! PREDICTIONS????

xsv010

Well Colmesneil, Evadale feels pretty confident their defense is gonna shut yall down. Lots of posts about it. Evadale seems to cocky and may have the big head. Just read the posts about how great their defense is and how they are gonna shut the Bulldogs down. Colmesneil just keep doing your thing. Yall have a very talented team. Good luck to both schools and I hope the players stay healthy.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big Balls
I think Comesneil takes this one and surprises everybody just like they have all season long, nothing is gonna change on Friday night.
Its gonna be close; I'm not saying that. I just think deep inside, it means more to Colmesneil. You can quote me if I'm wrong, but i have a feeling about this one.

Hats out to both teams, your both champs in your own mind.

[quote name="Burkeville Chronicle" post="695085" timestamp="1257208508"]
I think the majority of people north of Kirbyville think Colmesneil will win..while the majority south think Evadale will win....this is what I am understanding by talking to many people both north and south of Kville. Should be a great game.
[/quote]Hey...Kville is the new Mason/Dixon Line!!! :D :D    Just having fun Chronicle...

Will be a good one, I hope.  Two good teams wanting the same piece of real-estate...[b]the top piece[/b]!!!

Well it is only 51 hours until we settle this thing!

I know that the Rebels have had a good week of practice and that their health is just fine. One of the injuried players (Cravey) should be cleared to play before the game even.

This is going to be a great game and one that should make both teams better going into the playoffs. We all hear this weak district talk and this will be a test for both teams leading into the playoffs. Last year the Rebels had the district championship locked up with two games remaining on the schedule, but this year it all comes to this.

This is like a playoff game and of course one team will leave as the 23A District Champions. I of course believe that it will be the Rebels, but in about 55 hours we will know for sure.

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="697126" timestamp="1257369255"]

I know that the Rebels have had a good week of practice and that their health is just fine. One of the injuried players (Cravey) should be cleared to play before the game even.

This is going to be a great game and one that should make both teams better going into the playoffs. We all hear this weak district talk and this will be a test for both teams leading into the playoffs. Last year the Rebels had the district championship locked up with two games remaining on the schedule, but this year it all comes to this.

This is like a playoff game and of course one team will leave as the 23A District Champions. I of course believe that it will be the Rebels, but in about 55 hours we will know for sure.
[/quote]

Yeller, I am pulling for Rebels as well. And NOT because Colmesneil just beat us. :-) I would love for a team in our district to go into playoffs completely undefeated. Evadale has had an awesome year - allowing, what like 28 points scored against them. I want them to go and show the "haters" that we are not the weakest district in the state!!  ;D So (you won't hear this from me often) GO REBELS!!!

[color=maroon][size=16pt]GO CARDINALS!![font=Tahoma][/font][/size][/color]

[quote name="justryansmom" post="697221" timestamp="1257374463"]
[quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=61711.msg697126#msg697126 date=1257369255]

[/quote]

Yeller, I am pulling for Rebels as well. And NOT because Colmesneil just beat us. :-) I would love for a team in our district to go into playoffs completely undefeated. Evadale has had an awesome year - allowing, what like 28 points scored against them. I want them to go and show the "haters" that we are not the weakest district in the state!!  ;D So (you won't hear this from me often) GO REBELS!!!

[color=maroon][size=16pt]GO CARDINALS!![font=Tahoma][/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name="Mr. President" post="696541" timestamp="1257309716"]
I think Comesneil takes this one and surprises everybody just like they have all season long, nothing is gonna change on Friday night.
Its gonna be close; I'm not saying that. I just think deep inside, it means more to Colmesneil. You can quote me if I'm wrong, but i have a feeling about this one.

[/quote]It means just as to Evadale as it does to Colmesneil.Evadale's offense is just as good as their defense.Just because they haven't put the big scoresdoesn't mean anything,a win is a win....They have a very balanced offense as well as a very tough defense..Their coach's are top's in my book's...And i think the good people of Evadale will agree with me......

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="696499" timestamp="1257307843"]
Well Colmesneil, Evadale feels pretty confident their defense is gonna shut yall down. Lots of posts about it. Evadale seems to cocky and may have the big head. Just read the posts about how great their defense is and how they are gonna shut the Bulldogs down. Colmesneil just keep doing your thing. Yall have a very talented team. Good luck to both schools and I hope the players stay healthy.
[/quote]

Yes, the Evadale people keep posting how great their defense is....and for the playoffs, I hope that defense will carry them far, but if their offense is not strong, they won't get very far at all. I hope all of our 'home' teams make it far and healthy.
The district game is going to be a different story for them. They have not faced an offense like these Bulldogs. Their defense will tire out from a strong running game.  Each time one of these quick rb bust thru a line - they will be gone. I don't think that most of these Rebel fans have seen these boys play. The Dogs defense will be rested from not having alot of playing time. They will do their job and stop the Rebels.

I hope the Rebels have better luck in the playoff games. We will be pulling for you.

[quote name="Dogpack Fan" post="697389" timestamp="1257385173"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=61711.msg696499#msg696499 date=1257307843]
[/quote]

Yes, the Evadale people keep posting how great their defense is....and for the playoffs, I hope that defense will carry them far, but if their offense is not strong, they won't get very far at all. I hope all of our 'home' teams make it far and healthy.
The district game is going to be a different story for them. They have not faced an offense like these Bulldogs. Their defense will tire out from a strong running game.  Each time one of these quick rb bust thru a line - they will be gone. I don't think that most of these Rebel fans have seen these boys play. The Dogs defense will be rested from not having alot of playing time. They will do their job and stop the Rebels.

I hope the Rebels have better luck in the playoff games. We will be pulling for you.
[/quote]Well from what i heard the Bulldog's rb's don't like to run up the middle,it's to the outside and their are quick.Have them run up the middle and see if they are as quick as you think...When they get tried of hitting that Rebel brick wall,the Dog's will have to go to the air..I hope yall's QB has a quick throwing arm and quick feet....

Evadale will win. Colmesneil has had a great year being undefeated in district, but they will be handed their first loss friday night. I guarantee an Evadale win.

reading this entire thread there is one thing for sure: Both these teams and their fans have great respect for each others programs,players,coaches and communities.
This has been great fun, the back and forth, and now the time has come for the real back and forth.

Good Luck to both teams,have a great game.

Go REBELS ;)

Guest Big Balls
[quote name="BiggCowboyJohn" post="697261" timestamp="1257378087"]
[quote author=Mr. President link=topic=61711.msg696541#msg696541 date=1257309716]

[/quote]It means just as to Evadale as it does to Colmesneil.Evadale's offense is just as good as their defense.Just because they haven't put the big scoresdoesn't mean anything,a win is a win....They have a very balanced offense as well as a very tough defense..Their coach's are top's in my book's...And i think the good people of Evadale will agree with me......
[/quote]

Do you want to know the truth about both teams, Colmesneil is more physical and more capable than Evadale. Evadale is just a well oiled team that knows how to handle different situations in a better manner, that's it. No disrespect to any coaches or anything like that, all that I'm saying is; Colmesneil has been waiting a long time for this opportunity and their not gonna blow it now.

Do you want to know the truth about both teams, Evadale is more physical and more capable than Colmesneil.  Evadale is a well oiled team that knows how to handle different situations in a better manner, thats it.  No disrepect to the coaches or anything like that, all I'm saying is; Colmesneil has been waiting a long time for this opportunity and they are going to blow it now. 

;D  ;)

neather team has been talking      its the fans doing the talking  and thier just proud of thier teams
as for as Evadale bragging the colme s neil people are bragging just as much and until you beat us we have bragging rights
but this looks to be the last time we play as district foes so lets just have a clean hard nosed football game and i pray no one gets hurt before the playoffs
good luck to both teams  all you rebel fans don't go set on your butts and just watch get in to the game i can't be there tomorrow so stand in for me and don't be scared
to yell for your team remember we are Rebel fans    go be [glow=red,2,300][color=blue][size=12pt][b]REBELS  ROUSERS[/b][/size][/color][/glow]

(ROUSERS)THOSE WHO INSITE  OR STIRRUP 

ok so lets think this through... i've held my tongue long enough i'm about to let the truth be known..... Evadale will not be beat by colmesneil. Colmesneil is a terrible team and a terrible name for a town?? Come on get serious might as well name your town dogcrapsneil.... What the heck does sneil mean anyways come on... bottom line is....

Evadale 3,034,876,000,321.514
Dogcrapsneil -3,018,565,484,888

Numbers dont lie

[quote name="Twiggy" post="698788" timestamp="1257520648"]
ok so lets think this through... i've held my tongue long enough i'm about to let the truth be known..... Evadale will not be beat by colmesneil. Colmesneil is a terrible team and a terrible name for a town?? Come on get serious might as well name your town dogcrapsneil.... What the heck does sneil mean anyways come on... bottom line is....

Numbers dont lie

[/quote] Why would you say something like that on here !!! Twiggy you have no class and you are the DOG CRAP !! What the heck is a TWIGGY !! A stick maybe? LOL !!! I hope this lights a fire under Colmesneil !!

[quote name="Twiggy" post="698788" timestamp="1257520648"]

Numbers dont lie

[/quote]
They also make no sense. Quit trying to cause trouble.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="698809" timestamp="1257521400"]
[quote author=Twiggy link=topic=61711.msg698788#msg698788 date=1257520648]

Numbers dont lie

[/quote] Why would you say something like that on here !!! Twiggy you have no class and you are the DOG CRAP !! What the heck is a TWIGGY !! A stick maybe? LOL !!! I hope this lights a fire under Colmesneil !!
[/quote]

you know twiggy superstar for the flint tropics the ABA team... maybe if you would come out of the woods more than once a year you might would stay up to date on recent blockbusters... none the less we'll beat the dogs the same way we beat the bobcats Mr. 55

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder