Newton VS Kirbyville

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17
[quote name="CRACKERJACK09" post="693244" timestamp="1257051399"]
The best team will win. Coach Barbay will still be a great coach, win or lose. WT will still be the best non-DC in the area, JCmeek83 will still know nothing about football, and Kirbyville will never be Newton !
[/quote]
haha

should be a great game two undefeated teams im pulling for the eagles but iv been wrong before kville shut down haustine and u will win if not u lose eather way congrats to coach barbay for a great season aand to the kville coach o and mr. barbay im sorry about cowboy burnett...he was my grand paw so i know how u feel

Guest ~old_wildcat~
The best team will win. Coach Barbay will still be a great coach, win or lose. WT will still be the best non-DC in the area, JCmeek83 will still know nothing about football, and Kirbyville will never be Newton !
[/quote]

Looking For A Good Game From Both Teams...JMO Kirbyville's Defense Will Keep Them In The Game..(if need be) Two Talented Teams..I Hope They Both Come Out Of this Game Injury Free...Good Luck To Both Teams..

Both teams have quality written all over them. Each has a very strong running game and can throw the ball as well. I think Newton's experienced QB Flanagan has the edge and will make the difference in Newton scoring points. Kirbyville probably gets the nod in overall defense, but can't stop Newton's offense enough. It will be a score fest and Newton wins.
Newton 38
Kirbyville 34

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="693402" timestamp="1257086540"]
Both teams have quality written all over them. Each has a very strong running game and can throw the ball as well. I think Newton's experienced QB Flanagan has the edge and will make the difference in Newton scoring points. Kirbyville probably gets the nod in overall defense, but can't stop Newton's offense enough. It will be a score fest and Newton wins.
Newton 38
Kirbyville 34
[/quote]

Good post ChampionEagle, but I can't see Newton putting that many points up on our defense. We know Newton have a explosive offense with speedy #11 in the backfield, but Kirbyville defense in my opinion is more stout than last year especially up front.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="693485" timestamp="1257094008"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=61691.msg693402#msg693402 date=1257086540]
Newton 38
Kirbyville 34
[/quote]

Good post ChampionEagle, but I can't see Newton putting that many points up on our defense. We know Newton have a explosive offense with speedy #11 in the backfield, but Kirbyville defense in my opinion is more stout than last year especially up front.
[/quote]
That's good that you think K-vill's D is better. I think our offense is better, expecially at QB. Flanagan's experience shows. Good luck. I still don't think a win or loss is going to make or break either team. It's playoff time.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Independent" post="693898" timestamp="1257123927"]
[quote author=jjspeed8 link=topic=61691.msg693631#msg693631 date=1257104645]
Newton
[/quote]

Hey JJ. This is off the subject but what are the chances of Hughes Springs beating Jefferson and Daingerfield going big school?
[/quote]

chances of Hughes Springs beating Jefferson has the same odds as JJ becoming a Wildcat fan!

[/quote]
  ;D OK What did I do to you, I got a championship ring what u got. LOL, Its going to be a close game I think if Bennett gets going Newton should have a good chance , but turnovers will be the key to the game who ever turns the ball over less will win this one. Newton has averaged 45.33 points per game Kville has averaged 39.00 points per game. Newton has allowed 16.78 points points per game Kville has allowed 10.33 points per game. THIS WILL BE CLOSE ONE.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="693485" timestamp="1257094008"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=61691.msg693402#msg693402 date=1257086540]
Newton 38
Kirbyville 34
[/quote]

[/quote]

i would say the secondary is playing better than before.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="694906" timestamp="1257196906"]
[quote author=CRACKERJACK09 link=topic=61691.msg693244#msg693244 date=1257051399]
[/quote]
   ;D OK What did I do to you, I got a championship ring what u got. LOL, Its going to be a close game I think if Bennett gets going Newton should have a good chance , but turnovers will be the key to the game who ever turns the ball over less will win this one. Newton has averaged 45.33 points per game Kville has averaged 39.00 points per game. Newton has allowed 16.78 points points per game Kville has allowed 10.33 points per game. THIS WILL BE CLOSE ONE.
[/quote]

We Don't Have A Bennet.... We Got A FO[b][/b]RD F-150 four wheel drive,and a good set of wheels under Him..

121 carries...1,440 yards
    25 touchdowns..

We Also Have A Couple Of Chevy's...with some fast lap times as back-ups.. :D ;D

[quote name="Headliner1" post="696203" timestamp="1257295306"]
I think Kirbyville has the better overall team, but Kelvin Bennett is the most explosive and fast back I have seen since Todd Pendland.  Had Bennett not shared the backfield with others so much his stats would be unreal, and didnt he start this year as the backup?
[/quote] I've seen kevin Bennett play, Lafredrick Ford seems to be faster. If Ford beats you to the corner its six points in a heart beat.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="697077" timestamp="1257367149"]
I think Kirbyville will win big again, but can someone look up how much Newton leads the series?
[/quote]
Newton leads the seris 39-23-1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12