Central vs PNG Who you got?

Guest etbu

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="vidor96pirates" post="693378" timestamp="1257084976"]
PNG should win this one............. but Central has the home field advantage and will probably run wild with their speed.[b] Central wins an upset 28-24[/b]. I believe last week was justa  hiccup and better to get it out of the way, than have it happen  in the big game.
[/quote] I don' think it would be a upset as for as a game head to head . Yes PNG fans will be upset and i am sure our players will be also if that happens ...but I believe both teams are good this year and should have a great post season........

As an outside observer, this is one of those games that's tough to predict.  PNG is big with a lot of depth and good on both sides of the ball.  Central is also big, maybe not quite as big, better on defense than offense, faster than PNG.  They probably match up better with PNG than anyone in the district (imagine that).  Like ROT noted, Central played Lumberton in the mud and slop kind of like they did with Livingston, so it's hard to know how they would have played those games in dry conditions.  I guess nothing would surprise me either way in this game and I wish I could see it, but I have to support my boys in Lumberton.  PNG will be a slight favorite, but I'm taking Central at home in the slight upset.  I think Central will be more motivated than PNG coming off the loss to Livingston.  Central may have been looking past Livingston to this game anyway.  Good luck to both, whatever the outcome, both will do well in the playoffs.    

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="693638" timestamp="1257105092"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=61600.msg693623#msg693623 date=1257104309]
Rollin' with those Jags.  I hope they remember what I told some of them in the gym this summer.....
[/quote]

[b]Wax on, Wax off? [/b] 
[/quote][color=black][/color]
Someone told me that really hurts.....

only thing routine here is another vwin for the indians after this friday night there will be alotta slow walkin and alotta sad talkin dont kid yourself and think you will play four perfect quarters and beat png cause thats what it will take  and i have never seen the jags do that picked a bad time to try this score will be 31=17 but maybe generous for givin the jags 17

[quote name="silly365" post="693651" timestamp="1257106158"]
only thing routine here is another vwin for the indians after this friday night there will be alotta slow walkin and alotta sad talkin dont kid yourself and think you will play four perfect quarters and beat png cause thats what it will take  and i have never seen the jags do that picked a bad time to try this score will be 31=17 but maybe generous for givin the jags 17
[/quote]Uh oh Silly , the English teachers are going to be after you ,when they read this post.....lol

[quote name="silly365" post="693651" timestamp="1257106158"]
[/quote]I believe I understand what you are saying.  Central have not played an entire game yet this year.  I believe the best of this team have yet to show.  We will play some good football and come away with the W. 

We have more than just speed.  We have good coaching here.  They have proven themselves at least 88% of the time this year... :D

[quote name="akifan94" post="693647" timestamp="1257106034"]
Rollin' with those Jags.  I hope they remember what I told some of them in the gym this summer.....
[/quote]

Don't embarrass me and lose to a mid-county team?
[/quote]

No.  Something much more powerful and to the point than that.  Had nothing to do with me but what they had to do to be champions....

[quote name="SFA85" post="693693" timestamp="1257109810"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61600.msg693647#msg693647 date=1257106034]
[/quote]

Don't embarrass me and lose to a mid-county team?
[/quote]

No.  Something much more powerful and to the point than that.  Had nothing to do with me but what they had to do to be champions....
[/quote]

Well, it's official. No point in me going to the game now.

SFA85 has spoken, we don't stand a chance.

;)

Good luck to central this week. I am sure it will be a close well played game from both sides.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin