Central vs PNG Who you got?

Guest etbu

This thread is a joke....just as Centrals season is a illusion. I called the upset and Im staying put with my pics....PNG takes it hands down by 30...atleast untill Faircloth takes out the starters.

Soulja....Ohhhhh Soulja....can you come out and play? Im sittin here drinkin my sour mash all by myself and it's making me crazy.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys kwak me up!

I'm saving my prediction for later in the week.  PNG of course, but not sure by how much yet.  I was pretty close against Blowzen (I said win by 28 or more) until the reserves let the Panthers think they were doing good.  Don't know if Faircloth will be so kind to Central or not.
I'll let ya know later.  ;D

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="692737" timestamp="1257030924"]
You guys kwak me up!

I'm saving my prediction for later in the week.  PNG of course, but not sure by how much yet.  I was pretty close against Blowzen (I said win by 28 or more) until the reserves let the Panthers think they were doing good.  Don't know if Faircloth will be so kind to Central or not.
I'll let ya know later.   ;D
[/quote]

dude you are so out of line as a mod bc you irrate people. you need to sit back and chill.

[quote name="bernie" post="692741" timestamp="1257031405"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=61600.msg692737#msg692737 date=1257030924]
You guys kwak me up!

I'm saving my prediction for later in the week.  PNG of course, but not sure by how much yet.  I was pretty close against Blowzen (I said win by 28 or more) until the reserves let the Panthers think they were doing good.  Don't know if Faircloth will be so kind to Central or not.
I'll let ya know later.   ;D
[/quote]

dude you are so out of line as a mod bc you irrate people. you need to sit back and chill.
[/quote]

DOOOOOD.  What the heck does "IRRATE"  mean???  Please tell me, because I don't have time to look it up.

Ya know Benjie,  what do you have, like 9 posts???  And already I don't like you.  [i]YOU'RE[/i] the one that needs to chill out.  Just because I'm a mod, I can't pull for my team?  Get a life pal!

[quote name="Pirates73" post="692772" timestamp="1257033362"]
Who cares! Scooter2! has the right to his/her opinion.
[/quote]

No, I'm not saying anything about his/her opinion.  Hope it wasn't taken that way.  I just had never heard of  "scooter2".  I found it odd that someone licked the same name as someone else.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="692136" timestamp="1256969178"]
I see the PN-G faithfuls (and bandwannoners...  you know, the ones that just started posting and are all on PN-G's jock strap) have jokes...  Real funny.  This is all but 1 game that our coaches didn't use their noodle.  I think we rebound and  win 35-21.  This game will come down to key stops in the 4th.  Jags been doing it all year.  I think the boys will quickly forget about the Livingston Loss.
[/quote]

havent had to go to 4th down very many times this year, i hope yall key on harmon that will be your worst mistake ask L-town

[quote name="TexazBall" post="693178" timestamp="1257048370"]
"Wow"some of you have forgotten who your playing.Yall act like just because we lost last night were not a good team or something
If yall do win "which i highly doubt" it will be by no more then 1TD
[/quote]

Coach will not let off the gas until he has the game well in hand and soul most of last years team is playing this year and they have a long memory

PN-G in a close one. It may come down to a field goal, or even a last-second touchdown with extra point or maybe a two point conversion. This could be a game that's decided by one point in overtime like the Central-Vidor game. But, PN-G, nonetheless. I have confidence in the Indians.

Sorry, jags. The Indians are on the warpath and you're in the middle of the road.

as i said on another forum this game will not even be close  well maybe at the start  png has by far the better team this year  coaches make adjustments well . offense can kill ya with the pass as well as the run defense doesnt even resemble last years much better at swarming to the ball but hey dont listen to me just ask the other seven teams theyve beat also ive been told the babe will have a guest speaker in da house!!!announcer from livingston coming in to do a radio broadcast

[quote name="D3zii" post="693262" timestamp="1257052224"]
Lol..what do silly people know..

Anywho the experts seem to think this game will come down to the wire

http://www.highschoolsports.net/defaultcal300x250.cfm?ct=ratings&schoolid=TX7770215407&spt=4&lvl=-1&division=1&year=2009
[/quote]

Where did those expert polls get you last game when you were suppose to put up 46?  Hmmm, they only missed it by 40.  I wouldn't put too much credence in those polls.  Those same polls had PNG losing to Crosby among others.  Seems to me they are a bit off.

Hey no ones Perfect..Even Experts mess up..

I'm no expert But if Central puts together a Whole Game..Which means Offense and Defense Rollin on all 4 sides Theirs no doubt we pull this out.Now if both teams are both Rollin on all 4's its gonna be who wants it more..I have enough confidence to say i think we'll want this more :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245