Does HF have any chance of winning ONE single game?

Guest WaltM-

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="689306" timestamp="1256826216"]
HF was so much better than EC. EC just wins because of pure luck and they ride Hallmark's coat tails!
[/quote]
What does this thread have to do with EC.  I really think you have some secret crush on Hallmark.  Aren't you in school right now suppose to be doing some school work and not playing on the computer?

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="689969" timestamp="1256867243"]
[quote author=sportsfan82 link=topic=61479.msg689402#msg689402 date=1256832691]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61479.msg689306#msg689306 date=1256826216]
HF was so much better than EC. EC just wins because of pure luck and they ride Hallmark's coat tails!
[/quote]
What does this thread have to do with EC.  I really think you have some secret crush on Hallmark.  Aren't you in school right now suppose to be doing some school work and not playing on the computer?
[/quote]

No, ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
I didn't know the graveyard has computers.   Can't wait to run into your parents.

I just hope HF can finish the rest of the season without any serious injuries. I have a great deal of respect for the kids who are putting on the uniform every Friday night and I hope the HF community supports these kids. But, from what I hear, injuries have reduced the Longhorns to a skeleton crew at best. A situation like that can lead to injuries. After all, this is football, not curling. That being the case, I don't know if winning a game is nearly as important as letting these kids know the community supports them and praying like the dickens that they finish the season with nothing scathed but a little pride...a condition that's much easier overcome than broken bones.

[quote name="LR1969" post="690084" timestamp="1256873427"]
I just hope HF can finish the rest of the season without any serious injuries. I have a great deal of respect for the kids who are putting on the uniform every Friday night and I hope the HF community supports these kids. But, from what I hear, injuries have reduced the Longhorns to a skeleton crew at best. A situation like that can lead to injuries. After all, this is football, not curling. That being the case, I don't know if winning a game is nearly as important as letting these kids know the community supports them and praying like the dickens that they finish the season with nothing scathed but a little pride...a condition that's much easier overcome than broken bones.
[/quote]HF played pretty darn good last week, who know what can happen on a nasty field.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="HuggyBear10" post="690581" timestamp="1256924603"]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61479.msg690574#msg690574 date=1256924272]
Ok, you people get so bent out of shape over nothing. I never did anything to anyone's field, and I only say offensive things to people from EC (but that's understandable). I don't like EC and I don't want them to like me [b]on this forum[/b]. However, the people over there who know me know that I am kidding and I am just trying to have fun with them.

As for Sportsfan82: I sincerely apologize about your mother, I don't know who you are, who she was or if your mother was living or not. I said that comment as kind of an understood "yo momma" joke. I should be more careful about saying that and didn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings.
[/quote]I thought it was pretty hysterical.
[/quote]

Ever Hear Of The Word: [b]PATHETIC[/b]..... :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder