Shepherd vs. Huffman predictions

Wish they would move this game to a site with turf or even Huffman. Marshall and SS Springs move their game to Mt Pleasant. Just hope all the kids are OK and all is safe. Be hard to move bc sure it is senior night for the Pirates.

[quote name="Cowboy09" post="690452" timestamp="1256918603"]
I think the rain will be cleared out by game time.  I wonder how good Shepherd's field drains?  This should be a good game, but Huffman gets my vote on this one.  Good luck to both teams.
[/quote]

I like your Sfa helmet and going to watch them next week. Have two kids that attended there and luv to watch the Moses kid..

[quote name="etbu" post="690536" timestamp="1256923021"]
[quote author=Cowboy09 link=topic=61474.msg690452#msg690452 date=1256918603]
I think the rain will be cleared out by game time.  I wonder how good Shepherd's field drains?  This should be a good game, but Huffman gets my vote on this one.  Good luck to both teams.
[/quote]

I like your Sfa helmet and going to watch them next week. Have two kids that attended there and luv to watch the Moses kid..
[/quote]
Yeah the Moses kid is pretty good.  He tore up Sam Houston last week.  I read somewhere that he is the all time leader in TD passes at SFA.  Where did he go to high school at?

[quote name="Cowboy09" post="690452" timestamp="1256918603"]
[/quote]

There field drains pretty decent, its the ref's that will drain the life out of ya, good luck to both teams , going with Huffman on this game!!!!

[quote name="Cowboy09" post="690675" timestamp="1256928704"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=61474.msg690536#msg690536 date=1256923021]
[quote author=Cowboy09 link=topic=61474.msg690452#msg690452 date=1256918603]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah the Moses kid is pretty good.  He tore up Sam Houston last week.  I read somewhere that he is the all time leader in TD passes at SFA.  Where did he go to high school at?
[/quote]

Baytown Lee

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw