Where are the Lumberton Raider posters?

[quote name="Ranger83" post="687822" timestamp="1256670377"]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9-5Z36jAI

[/quote]

:D And where did the daily NFL linebacker updates go?

I attended the game last week  and was looking forward to seeing the new resurgence of the Lumberton Raider FAITHFUL.  I married a girl who graduated from there and told her how much it had changed, and that they had a new following that supposedly was much like PNG.  I remember back when she was a senior and PNG beat Lumberton 69-7.  OUCH.  They didn't have much of a fanbase back then.  I was excited to see the new Lumberton.  That new Lumberton was almost completely gone just after halftime.  I was very disappointed. My wife thought I lied to her.  What happened Lumberton?  This is a serious question.  I'm not trying to flame you guys.  Where did everyone go?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="687814" timestamp="1256670039"]
???

C'mon guys and gals, let's here from you. Thick and thin, folks, thick and thin.

I know you guys are better than this.
[/quote] what do you want to hear? people who support their team have no control who shows up for the games, I think all you really want is start a lame thread and rub it in that lumberton is having a bad year and that is fine, and like I said, there are people who do show up at the games, if they don't show or leave the game that is their problem. you do still have people who support the team, thick and thin dude thick and thin!  ;D

[quote name="wolfgang" post="687965" timestamp="1256677610"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=61418.msg687814#msg687814 date=1256670039]
???

C'mon guys and gals, let's here from you. Thick and thin, folks, thick and thin.

I know you guys are better than this.
[/quote] what do you want to hear? people who support their team have no control who shows up for the games, I think all you really want is start a lame thread and rub it in that lumberton is having a bad year and that is fine, and like I said, there are people who do show up at the games, if they don't show or leave the game that is their problem. you do still have people who support the team, thick and thin dude thick and thin!   ;D
[/quote]

The thread is inquiring about the posters who should be the supporters.  They seemed to have disappeared. 
Anyway, i was disappointed to see my fellow Brook fans leaving a close game with PAM before it was over.  Early in the 4th quarter in a one score game, about 15 to 20% of the home team was out the gate.  But I am sure our 1/2 dozen WB die hard posters were still their along with the GOAT from PAM

The Lumberton posters are well and alive.  We're just ready to see the kind of football we know we're capable of playing.  After the way we've played the last four games, it's time to shut up and start put'n up.  We can't trash talk if we can't back it up!

The fans in Lumberton are very faithful.  It's not like it used to be in Lumberton.  We have a great coach and a great team.  We've had a few injuries like everyone else and it's been hard to overcome when you don't have the depth.  We've lost some close games that could have gone the other way.  We all know that, so I hope no one is getting the wrong impression from reading the posts on this thread.  Lumberton is just fine.  This is high school football and that's the way the ball bounces sometimes.

[quote name="Domination Station" post="688017" timestamp="1256679694"]
The fans in Lumberton are very faithful.  It's not like it used to be in Lumberton.  We have a great coach and a great team.  We've had a few injuries like everyone else and it's been hard to overcome when you don't have the depth.  We've lost some close games that could have gone the other way.  We all know that, so I hope no one is getting the wrong impression from reading the posts on this thread.  Lumberton is just fine.  This is high school football and that's the way the ball bounces sometimes.
[/quote]

Yall were faithfully outta there at half time last Friday lol I went from barely having room to stand to could have laid down and watched the game.

Somebody made the comment earlier that Lumberton was having a bad season.  I think if you look at the scores, they lost 3 games in district by less than a combined total of 15 points correct?  Tough district anyway.  Sounds like they are more than competitive.  You can't win them all.  Keep it up Raiders!

Cmon Raider's let's regroup and play lights out the next 2 games.You have everything you need and a break here and there and you were still in this.You have a class group of young talent and it ain't over yet.I posted last year that PNG's team was also better than it's record was.The 2 Lumberton games I saw this year Silsbee & Vidor I got excited about this team.My favorite Dayton  was on a off week for the Tiger/Raider clash and I wanted to keep my baby moon hubcaps so did not go to the NF game.I may not go to the KIng game this week as I'm figuring it will be much like last years rout.Sure was hoping for that Bronco/Raider playoff matchup.Just what IF somebody had to forfeit a game for some reason and OOP's your still in this thing by winning out.Just never know so don't give up guys and gals.Not saying or implying anything against any team but this has happened before.

Proud Raider Fan here. Most of the guys are young this year, had a few key injuries that were hard to replace and hopefully will be back next year with some varsity  experience, hopefully some more size and better depth. I will never forget my roots and where I come from, we will be back!

Im still here and still supporting my Raiders, Rain,sleet, or snow, prbably dont have to worry about snow much but if it does i will still be there. It is pretty dissapointing to watch the stands empty out but that lets you know who is a true fan and who is Fair Weather. To all reading i hope to see you Friday night in LCM, if not its your loss, there will be a Great bunch of Athletes on the field playing there hearts out.

Fans leave games early for a number of reasons. I have left games winning or not. Fans love winning and that is the bottom line. PNG fans have left early just like every school in this area. Central had a big crowd at the Nederland game and I can remember them not having that big of a fan base. It is simple, everybody loves winning and there is no other way to put it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder