Walter Yates terminated ( This sucks for him, I feel bad for him)

Guest baseball25

Guest baseball25
http://www.eteamz.com/HAAY/news/index.cfm?cat=33565

Just when I thought this would be a thin week of news, it truckload of dirt hits the ground.  Where do I start first???
With all the drama surrounding Lutheran North and the influx of transfers being declared ineligible, the grease hit the skillet on yesterday when head coach Walter Yates Jr was terminated.  Yep, I said the same thing, WOW!  Walt and his wife were married a couple months ago, and are expecting their first child together.  I have spoken with Walt Jr, and I wish to honor his family's request for privacy at this time.  Since I have a pre existing relationship with the family (meaning, I knew them before RCS Sports came into existence), I will do my best to oblige.  But before rumors get out of hand, I will share a couple of facts.  Lawsuit has been filed on behalf of the kids who have been deemed ineligible, and the school discovered that Walt Jr's name was included in the lawsuit.  Come to find out, Walt had no idea his name was in that lawsuit.  This is a serious legal matter in which Lutheran North administration had no choice but to severe ties with their coach.  Also, Lutheran North's non district schedule has been scrapped.  So if you have a scheduled non district game against them, you might want to verify with the administration.
The RCS Sports season opener @ St Thomas HS (Nov.16, 2009) had Lutheran North playing Lamar HS. Also, on that card is Alief Elsik vs Second Baptist followed by Jones HS vs St Thomas.  A triple header for only $5 a person.

Another poster on a different thread was right about lawsuit policy of TAAPS.  His name being on the lawsuit was all it took to be a conflict of interest. He will and has bounced back with bigger and better things. What some meant for your bad God meant for your good. As far as the  relationship with Calvin, there is no juice there. It is a very legitimate reason for the difference in last names. Think clean and you will get it. God bless my friend, sometimes situations are far bigger than you can control. But thank God his reputation as far as professionally has not been effected. He is still known positivily in his profession.

[quote name="baseball25" post="687593" timestamp="1256656500"]
http://www.eteamz.com/HAAY/news/index.cfm?cat=33565

Just when I thought this would be a thin week of news, it truckload of dirt hits the ground.  Where do I start first???
With all the drama surrounding Lutheran North and the influx of transfers being declared ineligible, the grease hit the skillet on yesterday when head coach Walter Yates Jr was terminated.  Yep, I said the same thing, WOW!  Walt and his wife were married a couple months ago, and are expecting their first child together.  I have spoken with Walt Jr, and I wish to honor his family's request for privacy at this time.  Since I have a pre existing relationship with the family (meaning, I knew them before RCS Sports came into existence), I will do my best to oblige.  But before rumors get out of hand, I will share a couple of facts.  Lawsuit has been filed on behalf of the kids who have been deemed ineligible, and the school discovered that Walt Jr's name was included in the lawsuit.  Come to find out, Walt had no idea his name was in that lawsuit.  This is a serious legal matter in which Lutheran North administration had no choice but to severe ties with their coach.  Also, Lutheran North's non district schedule has been scrapped.  So if you have a scheduled non district game against them, you might want to verify with the administration.
The RCS Sports season opener @ St Thomas HS (Nov.16, 2009) had Lutheran North playing Lamar HS. Also, on that card is Alief Elsik vs Second Baptist followed by Jones HS vs St Thomas.  A triple header for only $5 a person.

[/quote] Coach Yates, I was looking foward to playing for you so much and really looking foward to seeing our team crush everyone. I am so sad u had to leave, but I hope you have great success whereever you go and please come back and visit us some.
God Bless you coach Yates.