Lumberton vs. LC-M Predictions?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows? Any team that can stage a comeback like the Bears did last week (against Livingston 49-41) is capable of playing with anyone. And, Lumberton is definitely in a vulnerable state right now. I say the Raiders in a close one.

LUM 27
LCM 21

I have and always will support my raiders. I still believe in them and the coaches. We are a very young team and the last 4 weeks that is what we have shown. They still have heart and play there butts off every week, but our youth and all the turnovers have been killing us. Keep your heads up boys I for one is still so very proud of you all. Keep working and you will get better. Stay focused and listen to the coaches

L-town 38
Lcm    17

I have seen both teams play and I predict Lumberton by 2 scores. The Raider defense is light years ahead of LCM's and the offenses are about equal in my opinion. LC-M has the advantage of the game being at home, but I think the defensive difference will be too much to overcome.

no but their fans sure will..my brother went to that game and told me in the thrid quarter of the PNG game there were only enough fans left on Lumbertons side to fill maybe a third of their bleechers if ya would have squashed em all together. Kudos for the fans who stayed and supported your boys win or loose...to the rest..could it be a "fair weathered fan" thing going on?? Lumberton team...take your lumps and finish hard boys!!!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="687519" timestamp="1256650303"]
I want to know where all the L-Train fans are?  This thread would normally be a couple of pages long by now.  Support your team, guys.  No matter what!
[/quote]

Soulja, In times like these the idiots always disappear. Maybe thats why this thread isn't 2 pages long by now. If you have noticed the smack talkers have been quiet. I think Lumberton is capable of beating LCM provided they reverse some habits that have developed recently. LCM is trying to turn it around. This may be the week they take another step. I will make the drive to Orange to see what happens.

Rain or shine i will be there to support those Raiders!!!!.....they have been in every Game except the last (PNG), could be with only one lost at this moment (but we're Not!!) Next two games wont be easy (not that any games have been easy!!) but we can and I believe we will win both!! (Just Hang on to that dang BALL!!)

Well I can say this we were in every game but the png game. We beat ourselves in all the other games. I think we can win the last 2 games left but if we don't stop fumbling the ball we will not win another game. I'm there till the end no matter what. Lets go L-TRAIN lets go full steam ahead.

I want to know where all the L-Train fans are?  This thread would normally be a couple of pages long by now.  Support your team, guys.  No matter what! That is so well said.  Thanks

If the people who leave when the boys are behind they should just stay home,  the boys dont need you.  These boys continue to play weather you are there or not.  Its going to be raining so stay home and dry and the TRUE RAIDER FANS will be there to support the boys.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="687691" timestamp="1256663939"]
I've seen both, and I've gotta go with LCM.  Not by a whole lot, but around 10-13
[/quote]I know you are compairing LCM to when you guys played them. But I believe PNG was still finding themselves as a team a that time. Look at the outcome of the Vidor LCM game. It was not even a contest. I am interested in what happened at Livingston, but whatever it was they did not have it against us. I also know Lumberton is frustrated but still a talented team. I believe their defense will slow LCM enough and LCM will not be able to stop them from scoring. Even in the Livingston game they allowed over 40 points. JMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder