Who is for What Team?

I don't know about anyone else but sometimes (actually most of the time) I am not sure what team a poster is supporting.  Occasionally I can tell from the poster's comments who he/she is for but not always.  Administrators, is there anyway an additional data entry could be provided indicating what school the poster is supporting?  At least for the ones that don't mind revealing that info.  I don't know, maybe this isn't a concern for most of you.  BTW I am a PNG fan.

Bronco Purple for me.But sometimes just gotta see a few other good teams play when I think a rout is coming or a bad neighborhood around a stadium.I like great exciting games.The fans @Lumberton/PNG are great to be around and are excited about their teams.

I've been going to all of the Hamshire-Fannett games all my life (even this year...and it's been a long year). I'll be at all of them next year. Once HF is no longer in the playoffs (when they make it), I go to PNG playoff games. If they're not in it, I go to Nederland games. If all three are out, I usually just pick on a whim. It's usually WOS or Newton because by the time the other three are out, they are usually the two that are still in. I used to travel some to see out of area teams, including Odessa Permian twice (in Odessa at Ratliff Stadium). I've seen a lot of the Houston, Dallas and CenTex teams, but for the last few years I've just went to HF games and a few SETex playoff games. I'll be at the PNG game come Wk11, Wk12, Wk13, Wk14, Wk15 and Wk16.

I Live in Silsbee. My kids Go to Silsbee. I support Silsbee. But love High school Football Who Ever it may Be. I do not dislike any teams what so ever. I enjoy friday Night high school football. Who ever is playing. But if Silsbee is playing I am rooting for the home team.

PNG

and then Lumberton only because my wife graduated from there. That's about it. 

I've always had a soft spot for West Brook because back in the day with James Brown they were dominating and as a kid I loved those Uni's
BTW, I do not approve of today's West Brook Uni's... too NY Giants for me...

OK!  Granted I can figure out who some of you support from your name but others I am not gifted enough to do.  But next week or so when I see a post from someone, I am not going to remember who you support (I have CRS disease).  What I need is something that apprears on every post you make.  However this be difficult to do.  But it has been interesting to see that many of you support many teams.

Although there's a lot of smack talk on this site (myself in particular supporting the Broncos), I'm pretty sure that everyone here supports all the SETX teams in this area once the playoffs start.  Yea, there are rivlaries and all of that and I love cheering for a winner like everyone else but the bottom line is that most everyone on this site supports their team and the rest of the teams this board covers.  I don't see too many 5a or 3a games and nothing under 3a but I do support all the local teams and have felt the support of the other local teams during the playoffs.  That is once 19 and 20 4a have finished playing each other that is.

Well I am a bit partial to the Dayton Broncos and loved my time spent in Diboll, so thats my teams. But of course I also enjoy my coverage now a days of The Hill, Goose Creek, Lee, Sterling, Anahuac, Huffman, Tarkington, Cleveland, Hardin, West Hardin, Liberty, Hull-Daisetta and of course Dayton!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder