Colmesneil???

X Man

[quote name="Dogpack Fan" post="687177" timestamp="1256603857"]
Sure, it will be a close game. I think all these boys will be playing their hearts out. Can Evadale's defense contain the Dog's speed? Probably not. Expect to see Colmesneil's defense shut down the Rebels. Every week, the Dogs defense gets stronger and stronger. Either way, all the young athletes have alot to be proud of. Hopefully, they all will have the determination to win until the end of the game.
[/quote]The dogs are fast but they can be held the Cards did a real good job of it Saturday night,and the Rebel def IMO Can and will keep the dogs on a leash (no pun intended) allnight  ;D ;D

[quote name="Rebel Fan" post="695329" timestamp="1257219194"]
[quote author=Dogpack Fan link=topic=61267.msg687177#msg687177 date=1256603857]
Sure, it will be a close game. I think all these boys will be playing their hearts out. Can Evadale's defense contain the Dog's speed? Probably not. Expect to see Colmesneil's defense shut down the Rebels. Every week, the Dogs defense gets stronger and stronger. Either way, all the young athletes have alot to be proud of. Hopefully, they all will have the determination to win until the end of the game.
[/quote]The dogs are fast but they can be held the Cards did a real good job of it Saturday night,and the Rebel def IMO Can and will keep the dogs on a leash (no pun intended) allnight  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Agree big time Rebel Fan.....Colmesneil just barely got by WH......They barely got by HI....
The Rebels will bring it big time..... there's no getting by them.

Rebels    14
          Colmesneil      6

[quote name="grad88" post="695366" timestamp="1257220356"]
[quote author=Rebel Fan link=topic=61267.msg695329#msg695329 date=1257219194]
[/quote]The dogs are fast but they can be held the Cards did a real good job of it Saturday night,and the Rebel def IMO Can and will keep the dogs on a leash (no pun intended) allnight  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Agree big time Rebel Fan.....Colmesneil just barely got by WH......They barely got by HI....

Rebels     14
           Colmesneil      6
[/quote]
don't let the scores of previous games fool ya... Colmesniel is a good ball club, with a lot of speed, their line is good at opening the hole for the backfield, if Evadale can't plug the holes and contain the ends,it's over for the rebels. All it takes is one break and the those Colmesniel players are in the in endzone or down the field before you blink.. IMO, saturday night was intentional, I think the dogs was just using stragedy, they knew the Rebels were watchin... Think about it would you show all your tricks if you don't have to... All the bulldogs needed was a win, it didn't matter by how much.....

[quote name="Hookem17" post="695963" timestamp="1257278956"]
yeah right,  if the dogs are that good then they shouldn't have needed to show their tricks.  they should have taken care of business and rested their studs for Friday night.  why does everyone hate evadale so much? are the JEALOUS?
[/quote]
No one hates or is jealous of or downrating Evadale, every team plays with stragedy. That's how you win! ;)

[quote name="MUSTANGPRIDE" post="695941" timestamp="1257277344"]
[quote author=grad88 link=topic=61267.msg695366#msg695366 date=1257220356]
[quote author=Rebel Fan link=topic=61267.msg695329#msg695329 date=1257219194]
[/quote]

Rebels     14
           Colmesneil      6
[/quote]
don't let the scores of previous games fool ya... Colmesniel is a good ball club, with a lot of speed, their line is good at opening the hole for the backfield, if Evadale can't plug the holes and contain the ends,it's over for the rebels. All it takes is one break and the those Colmesniel players are in the in endzone or down the field before you blink.. IMO, saturday night was intentional, I think the dogs was just using stragedy, they knew the Rebels were watchin... Think about it would you show all your tricks if you don't have to... All the bulldogs needed was a win, it didn't matter by how much.....
[/quote]

OK, I give.  I never considered the possibility that Colmesneil could be coached to play half-hearted.
Brilliant move by the coaches. 

I really think that Colmesneil gave all they had Saturday night. The problem was H-I was bringing the hat. It seemed as though every play a Colmesneil player was getting earholed somewhere on the field. If you keep getting hit in the ear, you are gonna start looking where its coming from instead of who has the ball. Its instinct.

Guest billy madison
i will agree that colmesneil has speed but the evadale defense has discipline and knows how to react to the ball so the speed can be contained im goin wit evadale 15 colmesneil 7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder