BH V. Crosby ... Tittle Implications. Predictions?

Cougtalk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Bhplayer011" post="682695" timestamp="1256178332"]
IF BH PLAYS AGAINST CROSBY LIKE THEY DID DAYTON BH WILL COME OUT WITH THE WIN

P.S. CROSBY BEAT DAYTON CAUSE DAYTON PLAYED A BAD GAME 
[/quote]
Please see definition of delusion of grandeur...
From wikipedia...
Grandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur are a type of delusion characterized by [b]fantastical beliefs[/b] that one is famous, omnipotent, or otherwise very powerful. It is a criterion for psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia or bipolar mania. Delusions of grandeur are generally fantastic, often with a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious bent (for example, belief that one [i]"can beat a much better football team"[/i]). In psychiatry, grandiose delusions are one of several diagnostic criteria for schizophrenia[1] and bipolar mania. Delusions of grandeur are distinct from megalomania or narcissism, [b]in that the sufferer does not have insight into his loss of touch with reality[/b].

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="682899" timestamp="1256219560"]
[quote author=Bhplayer011 link=topic=61044.msg682695#msg682695 date=1256178332]

[/quote]
From wikipedia...
Grandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur are a type of delusion characterized by [b]fantastical beliefs[/b] that one is famous, omnipotent, or otherwise very powerful. It is a criterion for psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia or bipolar mania. Delusions of grandeur are generally fantastic, often with a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious bent (for example, belief that one [i]"can beat a much better football team"[/i]). In psychiatry, grandiose delusions are one of several diagnostic criteria for schizophrenia[1] and bipolar mania. Delusions of grandeur are distinct from megalomania or narcissism, [b]in that the sufferer does not have insight into his loss of touch with reality[/b].
[/quote]

Ding, ding, ding!

What is a Barbers Hill football fan?

[quote name="Chief Crippled Horse" post="682858" timestamp="1256215631"]
The Hill has lost to GCM and Dayton. Crosby beat the crap out of both of them.  You do the math.
[/quote]

The equation is not always that simple. BH has a chance, if Crosby has a bad game and BH has a good one. You never know.

[quote name="Bhplayer011" post="682695" timestamp="1256178332"]

[/quote]

So if BH loses to Crosby it will be because BH just had a bad game. And if Crosby loses it will be that Crosby just had a bad game. Give me a break! :

[quote name="Chief Crippled Horse" post="682920" timestamp="1256221470"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=61044.msg682900#msg682900 date=1256219824]
[quote author=Chief Crippled Horse link=topic=61044.msg682858#msg682858 date=1256215631]
The Hill has lost to GCM and Dayton. Crosby beat the crap out of both of them.  You do the math.
[/quote]
See above definition of delusion of grandeur....
The victim is not aware that his sense of reality is out of whack.
[/quote]

1 2 3 4 Total
Dayton 0 0 0 0 0
Crosby 14 0 14 0 28

[/quote]

He (Purpe4Ever) was backing you up knucklehead. :D

[quote name="dayton" post="682921" timestamp="1256221705"]
[quote author=Chief Crippled Horse link=topic=61044.msg682920#msg682920 date=1256221470]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=61044.msg682900#msg682900 date=1256219824]
[quote author=Chief Crippled Horse link=topic=61044.msg682858#msg682858 date=1256215631]
The Hill has lost to GCM and Dayton. Crosby beat the crap out of both of them.  You do the math.
[/quote]
See above definition of delusion of grandeur....
The victim is not aware that his sense of reality is out of whack.
[/quote]

1 2 3 4 Total
Dayton 0 0 0 0 0
Crosby 14 0 14 0 28

[/quote]

He (Purpe4Ever) was backing you up knucklehead. :D
[/quote]
Correct
Cougar fan...
Take care of business Friday and "ka ching!" another W for the Cougars....

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="683003" timestamp="1256227071"]
Does BH have a grass field or did they replace it with the fake stuff?????????
[/quote]

They have the real stuff. Nothing fake about BH.

As far as playoff teams and their size goes, PNG would go into the playoffs as a D2 small school. central and Vidor have a larger enrollment than PNG. As of right now in 20-4A your looking at PNG D2, Central and Vidor D1, the 4th spot is still not decided. PNG would have to win 1 more game to go in as #1 seed small school for the playoffs.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="683194" timestamp="1256238674"]
As far as playoff teams and their size goes, PNG would go into the playoffs as a D2 small school. central and Vidor have a larger enrollment than PNG. As of right now in 20-4A your looking at PNG D2, Central and Vidor D1, the 4th spot is still not decided. PNG would have to win 1 more game to go in as #1 seed small school for the playoffs.
[/quote]
PN-G will win one more game Friday night.
1st round will more than likely be...
Central vs Memorial
Vidor vs Crosby
PN-G vs Barbers Hill
Ozen vs Dayton

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="683217" timestamp="1256240247"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=61044.msg683194#msg683194 date=1256238674]
[/quote]
PN-G will win one more game Friday night.
1st round will more than likely be...
Central vs Memorial
Vidor vs Crosby
PN-G vs Barbers Hill
Ozen vs Dayton

My first choice would be Ozen, but I have to say the next would be PNG.  I think we match up to them very well.  I know they have gone on a terror this year and won games I never thought they would, but at least we know what they bring and won't have any excuses.

As for why we lead so many stats every year and end up 2nd, 3rd, or out all together, it's the 14-21 point disadvantage our boys have to over come that is Coach Price. 
[/quote]

[i]"As for why we lead so many stats every year and end up 2nd, 3rd, or out all together, it's the 14-21 point disadvantage our boys have to over come that is Coach Price."[/i]

From wikipedia...
Grandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur are a type of delusion characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, or otherwise very powerful. It is a criterion for psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia or bipolar mania. Delusions of grandeur are generally fantastic, often with a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious bent (for example, belief that one "can beat a much better football team"). In psychiatry, grandiose delusions are one of several diagnostic criteria for schizophrenia[1] and bipolar mania. Delusions of grandeur are distinct from megalomania or narcissism, [size=12pt][b]in that the sufferer does not have insight into his loss of touch with reality.[/b][/size]
People wonder why Barbers Hill gets bashed so much...
The above definition is an excellent explanation...
Your coach doesn't give you a 21 point disadvantage.
Has the point ever come across that Barbers Hill losses some games because maybe, just maybe, the players on the other side of the ball have BETTER athletes.
Of course, one of the symptoms of delusions of grandeur is a total loss of touch with reality.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="683258" timestamp="1256243702"]
One more thing...
Reality for Barbers Hill is that basketballs will be pouding the gym floor in four more Mondays.
[/quote] Wheres the love for our 146 neighbors ! PN-G and Dayton managed to both squeak out wins over BH by a whoping 3 points each. You never know what team might put together a decent playoff run .

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="jayhawk" post="683286" timestamp="1256245451"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=61044.msg683258#msg683258 date=1256243702]
One more thing...
Reality for Barbers Hill is that basketballs will be pouding the gym floor in four more Mondays.
[/quote] Wheres the love for our 146 neighbors ! PN-G and Dayton managed to both squeak out wins over BH by a whoping 3 points each. You never know what team might put together a decent playoff run .
[/quote]

PNG- First game under a new coach. They STILL won!
Dayton- Started a JV QB (even though BH dominates the JV circuit). They STILL won!

Reality-It's not just for breakfast any more!

PNG- First game under a new coach. They STILL won!
Dayton- Started a JV QB (even though BH dominates the JV circuit). They STILL won!

Reality-It's not just for breakfast any more!  /////////  Did you miss breakfast ? I'm still trying to figure out what point you're making. Your defending Dayton & PNG by making excuses for them winning against all odds against lowly BH.(LAME)      ---- Reality -  don't leave home without it !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder