BH V. Crosby ... Tittle Implications. Predictions?

Cougtalk

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
I was speaking about BH specifically. No one else. BH was close in 3 of the 4 games they lost (PN-G, Lumberton, Dayton).  Ranger: Your boys hammered them.  From what I can tell, they were never in that game.  BH could easily be 7-1 right now. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="683977" timestamp="1256325685"]
I was speaking about BH specifically. No one else. BH was close in 3 of the 4 games they lost (PN-G, Lumberton, Dayton).  Ranger: Your boys hammered them.  From what I can tell, they were never in that game.  BH could easily be 7-1 right now. 

[/quote]

I was thinking 8-0 then. Because against GCM it was raining and the balls were slippery. So maybe, just maybe, BH could have been 8-0. Man, that would have been sweet!

Christmas Catfish! It not us, it's just a fishy smell!

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="683967" timestamp="1256324973"]
There needs to be a separate Dayton excuse thread. If, if, if.  If we hadn't have given the ball away.... If the refs would have blown 4 more inadvertant whistles... People who were at the Crosby/Dayton game know that with about 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter a Cougar OLB ran a pick six back on a screen pass but the ref on the Dayton sidelines blew the whistle in the middle of the play. There was no flag. And the player who intercepted the pass never came close to going down, in fact he never left his feet.  That was not an unforced error.  Give credit to Crosby's defense. And when Ploch was scrambling in the late 3rd/early 4th quarter and got popped, that was not an unforced error.  The other two or three times on special teams, well that's part of football.  It's not like this was a 1 point game.  Dayton lost.  Dayton got shut out by probably it's biggest rival.  In a game between two undefeated district teams, Dayton could not stop Crosby. I'm sorry you can't get over it. 
[/quote]
In the words of Ranger83
Even a blind hog can find an acorn every once in a while.

Dayton's dominance over Crosby is not diminished by 1 loss.  We are over it.  Good luck to Crosby in the playoffs.  We will see them next year in Dayton.  50 weeks and counting down

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="683967" timestamp="1256324973"]
There needs to be a separate Dayton excuse thread. If, if, if.  If we hadn't have given the ball away.... If the refs would have blown 4 more inadvertant whistles... People who were at the Crosby/Dayton game know that with about 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter a Cougar OLB ran a pick six back on a screen pass but the ref on the Dayton sidelines blew the whistle in the middle of the play. There was no flag. And the player who intercepted the pass never came close to going down, in fact he never left his feet.  That was not an unforced error.  Give credit to Crosby's defense. And when Ploch was scrambling in the late 3rd/early 4th quarter and got popped, that was not an unforced error.  The other two or three times on special teams, well that's part of football.  It's not like this was a 1 point game.  Dayton lost.  Dayton got shut out by probably it's biggest rival.  In a game between two undefeated district teams, Dayton could not stop Crosby. I'm sorry you can't get over it.

Now onto this thread's topic:
Barbers Hill threw five picks in the first half against PN-G and still kept it a game, 21-20.  I didn't see 1/4 of the excuses that I've seen from their neighbors up north on 146. That being said, I think this will be a close game. BH is a few plays away from being 7-1.  They barely lost to PN-G, Lumberton, and Dayton and no one in Crosby is taking them lightly.  Should be a good game.
[/quote] Seems like everybody has moved on but Cap rock ! You must be on a differant  board than I am because I don't see anyone complaining but you. Now your crying about the refs how poor Crosby got all the bad calls., boohoo. And for your info when Payton P. got his concussion ( you know when your classless coach turned around waving his hands cheering the manic crowd on !) we recovered that fumble and even got a first down out of it . I guess Crosby has been loser's so long when they  do finally win a game they forgotten the art of grace.Good luck the rest of the season and please don't schedule anymore non-district games with Ennis you completely embarrassed  Dist. 19-A

[quote name="jayhawk" post="684027" timestamp="1256329524"]
[quote author=Cap Rock Brewing Co. link=topic=61044.msg683967#msg683967 date=1256324973]

Now onto this thread's topic:
Barbers Hill threw five picks in the first half against PN-G and still kept it a game, 21-20.  I didn't see 1/4 of the excuses that I've seen from their neighbors up north on 146. That being said, I think this will be a close game. BH is a few plays away from being 7-1.  They barely lost to PN-G, Lumberton, and Dayton and no one in Crosby is taking them lightly.  Should be a good game.
[/quote] Seems like everybody has moved on but Cap rock ! You must be on a differant  board than I am because I don't see anyone complaining but you. Now your crying about the refs how poor Crosby got all the bad calls., boohoo. And for your info when Payton P. got his concussion ( [b]you know when your classless coach[/b] turned around waving his hands cheering the manic crowd on !) we recovered that fumble and even got a first down out of it . I guess Crosby has been loser's so long when they  do finally win a game they forgotten the art of grace.Good luck the rest of the season and please don't schedule anymore non-district games with Ennis you completely embarrassed  Dist. 19-A
[/quote]And judging from your comments above, you know something about classless and grace? I think he mentioned one call by the ref.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="684052" timestamp="1256332411"]
And judging from your comments above, you know something about classless and grace? I think he mentioned one call by the ref.   /////    I said " good luck " doesn't that count  ???  :D
[/quote]Okay. Hope we didn't use it all up in the past few games. Should be a good game. Thanks.

Tell me again what this thread was about??????  Headed to the game to see Crosby get beat.  Hope GCM is not playing at home tonight, the street crews have to change all the signs around Stalworth to spanish and traffic really sucks.  Could be late for BH's first TD if that's the case. 

Good luck to Ranger83 and his son tonight.  Almost time to start rooting for each other in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder