BH V. Crosby ... Tittle Implications. Predictions?

Cougtalk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will end up like this:

Crosby #1 big (7-0, 6-1)

GCM #2 big (3-4)

Dayton #1 small (6-1)

Hill #2 small (4-3)

I feel very confident that GCM will not be 3-4.

My bad, i just meant to post teams going to the playoffs, like this:

Crosby #1 big

GCM #2 big

Dayton #1 small

Hill #2 small

No..If you knew his Dad or had ever talked to him he would be blipped out..Would not be able to complete a sentence and proably does not use a computer..But has one big college football National Championship ring on his finger...

That didn't answer the question. Is Merka gonna be ready to play against BH?

They wouldn't of played him in the second half is he weren't gonna play this game...

(I'll get a definitive answer is a little bit)

Crosby's defense has come a long way since they played PNG and they are far better on defense than Dayton is.  I REALLY hope BH pulls this one out, but we have always terrible time adjusting to an aggressive defense.  Crosby is going to be tough to throw to the outside, however we could have success if we play the same game we played against Dayton in the last 20 minutes. 

P.S.  Either put Bradford running or on D-Line.......he is too good to be watching the game form the sideline. 

BH 21

Crosby 17 

Crosby's defense has come a long way since they played PNG and they are far better on defense than Dayton is.  I REALLY hope BH pulls this one out, but we have always terrible time adjusting to an aggressive defense.  Crosby is going to be tough to throw to the outside, however we could have success if we play the same game we played against Dayton in the last 20 minutes. 

P.S.  Either put Bradford running or on D-Line.......he is too good to be watching the game form the sideline. 

BH 21

Crosby 17   

Sensible conclusions... But i still think BH has bigger problems than the Crosby Defense, i.e. that running game.

Guest Ranger83

As always,stats don't mean one thing unless your looking at turnovers...BH stats almost remind me of Texas Tech,leading the area in passing but proably will finish 3rd in district.....

More like 4th.

If BH doesn't beat Crosby, then Crosby is assured the 1 seed in playoffs as well as a share of the district title...

Predictions

Crosby 28-0 Going for three weeks in a  row at that score.

Dont believe it will be a shut out.Im going with BH...yep thats right they may not win the game but Im still going for BH.

Im also going for BH. Because they are gunna SPANK Crosby!!!

Guest Ranger83

If...

Goose Creek Memorial really had it in for Barbers Hill.....

They would let CE King win by more than 18, which would eliminate Barbers Hill and put CE King into 4th place.

We do not dilsike them that much. We'll let Crosby and North Forrest take them out slowly.

If Crosby beats Barbers Hill and King beats GCM by more than 18 you have a 3 way tie for 3rd place.  GCM is +18 right now with victory over BH, BHill is at 0(+18 over King and -18 vs. GCM).  King is the one who has to step up because they are at -18.  It would come down to the last week of football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder