Bridge City vs. Silsbee?Silsbee wins 28-21/Comments

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just something i've been wondering for quite some time now...

Does BC have peoples attention and respect yet?

not trying to make a big scene or anything but people dont think BC can hang and i think they proven themselves tonight....

even though they lost the game i think they've showed alot of what they can do...

they are only 1-2 big plays away from beating a very good silsbee team!

The Tiger fans have been nothing but complimentary to the Cards.

I do not know about everyone else but they have my respect.

BC hopefully makes the playoffs and yes Silsbee fans are cool. Hung out with them last year at the playoff game and enjoyed. Only you have to watch is some chap name Mike or Aggies are We.  8)

Just something i've been wondering for quite some time now...

Does BC have peoples attention and respect yet?

not trying to make a big scene or anything but people dont think BC can hang and i think they proven themselves tonight....

even though they lost the game i think they've showed alot of what they can do...

they are only 1-2 big plays away from beating a very good silsbee team!

Like I said Very impressed with BC. I still think the playoff picture is up for grabs. Keep battling. And good luck. If yall win out it may make our trip easier. Wouldnt want to play yall or WOS again. Both were hard battles. Much respect to both teams. And HJ and OF still to go.  Going to be interesting. Good luck to everyone.

Guest Silsbee88

I just have to say that Menard is a beast!  He is very much a downhill runner and he is just a soph.

I agree with ST413, Tigers were very flat tonight....appeared

I just have to say that Menard is a beast!  He is very much a downhill runner and he is just a soph.

I agree with ST413, Tigers were very flat tonight....appeared

If Menard stays healthy that kid will be special.

I have never seen a kid run with so much heart.

BC has a team they can be proud of. The rest of the district had better watch out because the Cardinals are for real.

We did play flat, really thought we were gonna take the game over with the way we came out at half. One question and it's not a jab. BC has a good reputation for following their cardinals; where were their fans?

I wondered that too SHSTIGER. Where were the BC fans? Not many at all came to this game.

Congratulations Tigers.  Great game Cardinals.  We had no answer for the BC running game for most of the night.  The Tiger's need to wake up and realize they haven't won the district title yet.All they have won is two games.  BC outplayed us for a lot of the night.  We took advantage of the turnovers and won the game.  The Tiger players tonight didn't come out with any enthusiasm.  During other games you saw players trying to get teammates pumped up  before the game.  Not tonight.  They came onto the field kind of sluggishly and seemed to just stand around on the sidelines instead of getting into the game.  If they don't bring a higher level of intensity, 2 of the next 3 games will be tough.

Guest Silsbee88

Congratulations Tigers.  Great game Cardinals.  We had no answer for the BC running game for most of the night.  The Tiger's need to wake up and realize they haven't won the district title yet.All they have won is two games.  BC outplayed us for a lot of the night.  We took advantage of the turnovers and won the game.  The Tiger players tonight didn't come out with any enthusiasm.  During other games you saw players trying to get teammates pumped up  before the game.  Not tonight.  They came onto the field kind of sluggishly and seemen to just stand around on the sidelines instead of getting into the game.  If they don't bring a higher level of intensity 2 of the next 3 games will be tough.

Very well said ST413

Tonight's stats:

Silsbee              BC

rushing        24/121             40/128

passing       16-26-227-1      11-20-152-2

total             50/348             60/280

FD                 12                    14

TO                 2                      3

penaties        3/30                  3/20

Ind.

rushing: Silsbee

Johnson  12/110 TD

Barnes    9/6

Bolton     3/5  TD

Bridge City

Menard  22/108 2TD

Dishon   4/23

Lemoine  13/14

Bertrand 1/-17

passing: Silsbee

Johnson  16-26-227 2TD 1 INT

Bridge City

Lemoine  11-20-152 1TD 2 INT

recieving: Silsbee

Lane  7/113 TD

McDaniel  3/51 TD

Turk   4/44

Barnes 2/19

Bridge City

Rhodes 5/55

Menard 4/66

Dishon 2/31 TD

bridge city played a great game big turnover on the punt ...nothing against the guy punting but why has menard not been punting....he punted the last time they punted and made a great kick...also i thought what hurt bridge city was the two onside kicks that were not close to working and the other two times they kicked off they kicked short....i tought field position hurt them all night also....if they correct the few problems and play like they have the last few games they will be fine

We did play flat, really thought we were gonna take the game over with the way we came out at half. One question and it's not a jab. BC has a good reputation for following their cardinals; where were their fans?

I wondered that too SHSTIGER. Where were the BC fans? Not many at all came to this game.

They didn't fill the stadium, but they sure sounded like it.  They made more noise than we did.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder