How do YOU (VIDOR) like your Crow

Hey Vidor Fans (thought i would stir the pot)

In a few more hours you are going to be lucky enough to come to the reservation and play in the best stadium in southeast texas Now to remind you of some rules make sure that when cheerokee is played (which it will be all night ) please stand up. Please do not boo the officals (that is our job) and on a serious note after the game do not run on our field .  Also we have decided to go ahead and have some crow ready for yall how do you yall prefer it  i like mine fried with a side of fries but to each his own

Your friends

Indians

Cant wait till see yall at the game may the best team win ( that would be us i think )

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a few more hours you are going to be lucky enough to come to the reservation and play in the best stadium in southeast texas Now to remind you of some rules make sure that when cheerokee is played (which it will be all night ) please stand up. Please do not boo the officals (that is our job) and on a serious note after the game do not run on our field .  Also we have decided to go ahead and have some crow ready for yall how do you yall prefer it  i like mine fried with a side of fries but to each his own

Your friends

Indians

Cant wait till see yall at the game may the best team win ( that would be us i think )

sounds like you are expecting a Pirate celebration!

Your friends

Indians

sounds like you are expecting a Pirate celebration!

tru dat!!!!

I DOUBT YOU WILL RUN ON OUR FIELD I MEAN I DONT EVENT THINK VIDOR OFFENSVE WILL BE ABLE TO RUN ON OUR FIELD

We will see about that. All I'm gonna say is all three of our running backs are in the top twenty with one of them number five.

I think everyone's opposing point is if you consider the yardage by all three Vidor backs against the teams in the district, you will see different results than what you're reporting.  I haven't done the numbers, but I wish someone would.

I think Vidor is a good team...but from your post it seems like they are getting stopped more and more as the weeks go on and they don't really pass the ball so their total yards are right around there too. Only 3 more hours.

Vidors rushing yards in district games so far.....430 yds rush against Central, 265 against Lumberton, 197 against Ozen.  Big thing is they are capitalizing on turnovers now, and the defense is starting to play very well.  It is gonna be one heck of a game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn