How do YOU (VIDOR) like your Crow

If Coach Matthews wanted our team to pray with his, the time to ask was before the game, not after.  The opposing coaches don't spend enough time together at midfield for that question to be asked and answered anyway.  They normally shake hands and go on their way.  The Indians head to the sidelines immediately.  Because you were near some PNG fans and they were shocked doesn't speak to the majority.  When the team headed to the sidelines, no one on PNG's side should have been shocked, they've done it every game.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gladiator2

LR1969, I hope your not a scout for Lumberton because if you are, your observation of a game is shit. We were not in the same formation as just before halftime. Deron lines up about 10 yards behind Doty when we are taking a knee and Deron was not positioned there. I have never seen an onside kick get kicked as hard as Browning kicked the ball that hit one of the front lineman. So don't get on this message board trying to bring something negative about PNG. I don't believe for one minute any of our fan's interpreted anything like you have stated, most of our people have more football knowledge than that. As for as a prayer after the game, our player's come to thank the crowd and celebrate after a victory, sorry we don't live by your rules. I like the confidence that you show in your team, I personally feel that Lumberton will a present us our toughest game so far because they can run and pass the football. You might want to spend some time studying football so the next time you make an observation at least you will have the facts straight. The Vidor fan's didn't even come on here with that kind of garbage, evidently they know their football over there. I know the rest of the Lumberton fan's know their football better than you because you are CLUELESS! No reason for you to comment much more because you have showed your stupidity and that's saying it nice.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed