Who has the best fans?

Share your stories here!

Here's mine:

Last week PNG vs. Livingston

I arrived at the stadium 2 hours before the game started and there were no seats left in the middle section.  I know it was not very big, but it was raining and cold. Now that's devotion!  The rest of seats steadily filled up until we had packed our side at game time.  The band and Indianettes sat on the bus until almost half-time when the rain stopped.  PNG fans screamed the tune/words to Cherokee whenever necessary because of the lack of a band!  The stands were so close to the field, we knew everyone heard us; it was awesome!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, id say OF and / or BC have the best fans...

UMMMM I know some people from BC would disagree.  She was mad that at the the city side pep rally they had hardly anyone stood up for the school song.  

I would still have to say hands down Port Neches That does not mean other schools dont have great fans also.  But the INDIANS fans are AWESOME.

Yes PNG faithfull, very true because you guys are winning....Last year the stands were half empty and yall were calling for Burnett's head.....Its funny how a few wins brings back the good old school spirit.

Good old pride honor and tradition baby

Go ahead....let er rip

Ummm I didn't notice any half empty stands at any games I attended.  People might have been calling for Burnette's head because maybe it was time for someone new to step in and light a fire. 

Yes PNG faithfull, very true because you guys are winning....Last year the stands were half empty and yall were calling for Burnett's head.....Its funny how a few wins brings back the good old school spirit.

Go ahead....let er rip

Half full home section in PN-G is larger than many other home sections around here.

If....

PN-G does make a long playoff run...

Watch as the crowd size keeps increasing each week.

Go ahead....let er rip

Half full home section in PN-G is larger than many other home sections around here.

If....

PN-G does make a long playoff run...

Watch as the crowd size keeps increasing each week.

that does not make "true fans" though...

people go to watch cause they expect yall to win... thats not really supporting your team when they say oh, look! their winning every game lets snag a few seats and watch... thats just going to a game to watch... not support...

then look at OF or even BC's fans...

year after year winning OR losing! the fan turnout is always about the same!

losing doesn't affect the turnout of the fans nearly as much as any other school that i've seen...

just because you show up to watch your team play doesn't make you a FAN...

the true fans come out when the team is facing adversity and the fans are there to help and encourage the players!!

so yes... my statement stands.... OF AND BC have the best fans around...

JMO, so if you're going to hate on that then make a valid point... if you cant then dont reply

All the games I have been too in the last say 20 years the crowds have been about the same until say last year with the new stadium but then we only played 3 games in it.  I am talking on average.  Yes this year we may have more fans but we also have a new coach and that definitely brings out more people.  But last year and the years before when we were not winning the fans were there cheering on those INDIANS and we were dressed in our purple and white.

Lot of teams have good fans including PNG (of which I am a fan).  But last year when we played Ozen on Halloween, our side was almost empty!  And as far as picking up fans as you go further into the playoff - a lot of those are other fans from other schools in the area.

There you said it Halloween.......most fans have kids and I am sure they took them trick or treating.  My family chose to go to the game and not go trick or treating.  Then again back in 99 when went to the State Championship we almost didn't have Christmas. LOL

Guess I could've named the post something better, but that's what I get for not getting on here enough. *shrug* I've been a member for almost 2 years, I need to start checking here more. I really meant it for a place for to share cool stories about your fans.

But while we're on the topic, the NDN "true fans," as 33 called them, were out in Livingston last Friday.

I've heard some stories about BC fans being very boring, not sure if they are true, or just if it's just the person I heard them from is a PNG grad and is used to the noise level at a PNG game.

Lot of teams have good fans including PNG (of which I am a fan).  But last year when we played Ozen on Halloween, our side was almost empty!  And as far as picking up fans as you go further into the playoff - a lot of those are other fans from other schools in the area.

We were at Ozen last year and every other game.  In fact, we arrived in Livingston at 2:00 in the rain.  PNG has many loyal fans--we go even when the team is not great and we stay until the end of each game, win or lose.  Overall, I'd put our fans up against any other teams in the entire state!  Scalp 'em, Indians!

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Y must we argue about who has the better fans? ???

Every school thinks their fans are the best, so lets just leave it at that, and everyone has their own opinion on what makes a fan.

Go Southeast Texas....... and that is all ther is to it. :P

Well the title of this thread is WHO HAS THE BEST FANS? I cant see how u can complain about ppl talking bout who has the best fans.There are other threads you can go to. Im just saying

GO BRONCOS

ALWAYS BELIEVE

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder