KIRBYVILLE @ HEMPHILL.........PREDICTIONS

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Hemphill Is Much Improved This Year  IMO Hemphill Will Take The #3 play-off Spot In District This Year..But The Wildcats Will Win...  49-14

Guest JustAPlayersMom

I'll have to take Kirbyville for this one.

I am surprised to hear that Hemphill has improved.

I can't wait for the Eagles to play them Oct 23rd.

Guest hardcore

This game will be close 28-20 Kville.

Nice to see a Arp fan supporting our wildcats. I have to disagree with you on the point spread because of k-ville talented team and well coach.  Do not worry yourself jjspeed arp will see daddy k-ville in the third round of the playoffs to secure our parenthood over Arp tigers.  GO BIG RED ;D

Nice to see a Arp fan supporting our wildcats. I have to disagree with you on the point spread because of k-ville talented team and well coach.  Do not worry yourself jjspeed arp will see daddy k-ville in the third round of the playoffs to secure our parenthood over Arp tigers.  GO BIG RED ;D

Trust me when I say i am your biggest supporter till you get to the 3rd round then game on. I have never wanted to see a rematch so bad. But I am sure you guys are praying for Jefferson to lose so we have to knock the champs out. We will win either side. don't matter

Trust me when I say i am your biggest supporter till you get to the 3rd round then game on. I have never wanted to see a rematch so bad. But I am sure you guys are praying for Jefferson to lose so we have to knock the champs out. We will win either side. don't matter

Who does Arp have to go through to get to Kville?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw