Saturday Headlines 10/17/2009

SGT'S WEEKLY 10/17/2009

Gander's wings clipped by Bruins, 28-14, (What's a Gander?)Ganders seen running towards Lost River on I-10.

BAYTON stRANGERS INVADE PORT ARTHUR, TITANS SHOW'EM THEIR HINES(HINEES), AND WHIP EM 35-10,  AND PUNT THEM WEST TO 146.

Channelview dominates NS 65-0!!....oops, I mean NS dominates Channelview 65-0!!

Jaguars somehow beat Nederland from Beaumont!!, 36-7....Modern Marvels KEEP AMAZING THE WORLD.

Lumberton over Ozen, 28-7, SGT's Weekly reports, fans in the stands still swearing they beat Vidor!!

Vidor's Little sister, Deweville, found crying on HWY 12..."Can't we all just get along" after the Warriors thrashing, 35-10.

Houston Chronicle special:

West Brook Beats Baytown Lee.  Reports that the 60 degree weather caused Gander players to suffer from heat exhaustion.  If the weather were better, Lee would have won... ::) ::)

The Titans become the 'Lone Ranger' Friday night

North Shore gets fined for breaking the Mercy rule.  84-0.  (is this a state record?)

Horse meat did not agree with the Barbers Hill Eagle

Jaguars  mistake the Bulldogs for a 'hot dog'

There was a saying, Lions, Tigers, and Bears.  After Livingston pays a visit, the saying havechange to Lions and Tigers.

The L-Train leaves roadkill in it's wake in West End Beaumont.

Parade still going on in the streets of Silsbee.  A SETXsports Brodcaster leading the charge.

An article of excuses from the WO-S loss last week published by the Orange Leader.  Article is 28 pages long.

Houston Chronicle special:

West Brook Beats Baytown Lee.  Reports that the 60 degree weather caused Gander players to suffer from heat exhaustion.  If the weather were better, Lee would have won... ::) ::)

The Titans become the 'Lone Ranger' Friday night

North Shore gets fined for breaking the Mercy rule.  84-0.  (is this a state record?)

Horse meat did not agree with the Barbers Hill Eagle

Jaguars  mistake the Bulldogs for a 'hot dog'

There was a saying, Lions, Tigers, and Bears.  After Livingston pays a visit, the saying havechange to Lions and Tigers.

The L-Train leaves roadkill in it's wake in West End Beaumont.

Parade still going on in the streets of Silsbee.  A SETXsports Brodcaster leading the charge.

An article of excuses from the WO-S loss last week published by the Orange Leader.  Article is 28 pages long.

Like the Geico say"OH DEA" ;D ;D :D

soulja, you are as cocky as everybody else is on this forum i cant wait until you get beat and get beat bad it may not be by the indians, but i guarantee you central will not even make it to the state finals mark my words ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

What?  Not cocky.  I'm just putting th Saturday headlines.  Blame the 'Beaumont Suprise', the 'Orange Missleader', 'the Houston Barnicle' , and the 'Port Arthur Snooze'... ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder