Senior Football Scores Wk7

BC beat PNG White..........something like 100 - 7 (and they still wanted more)

We pulled our backfield 2nd quarter. Ran the same play the entire second half with 2nd 3rd and 4th string backs. Asked coach to run the clock 2nd half and he refused twice. The final score was 36-7 Sorry you feel this way by no means were we running score up. Have too many friends in mid county and went to school there till my jr. year. If PNG WHITE would put that Abel kid in backfield to run the ball it would help them.  He runs hard and hits hard. He will help a kid up after he makes them see little birdies.  Seems like a good kid. The whole team acted that way. Good kids. Have a good day and rest of the season.    Roy Adams asst. coach BC senior team and board member.  Hope you at least ate something off my pit. We will have the pit at the playoffs for seniors at BC high school. So come hungry. Hope to have some turkey legs.

WOS is down this year, maybe 4th or 5th best in the league

Why do you say that?  We have lost only one game this year so why are we "4th or 5th best in the league"?  Doesn't WINS count for anything?  Maybe I don't understand this ranking stuff but it sure seems to me that if a team has lost only ONE game then they should be in a better position then 4th or 5th.  Just asking -- not trying to cause trouble because in the end, it will decided on the field.

BC beat PNG White..........something like 100 - 7 (and they still wanted more)

We pulled our backfield 2nd quarter. Ran the same play the entire second half with 2nd 3rd and 4th string backs. Asked coach to run the clock 2nd half and he refused twice. The final score was 36-7 Sorry you feel this way by no means were we running score up. Have too many friends in mid county and went to school there till my jr. year. If PNG WHITE would put that Abel kid in backfield to run the ball it would help them.  He runs hard and hits hard. He will help a kid up after he makes them see little birdies.  Seems like a good kid. The whole team acted that way. Good kids. Have a good day and rest of the season.     Roy Adams asst. coach BC senior team and board member.  Hope you at least ate something off my pit. We will have the pit at the playoffs for seniors at BC high school. So come hungry. Hope to have some turkey legs.

Moose.  Not complaining about the score. We made some REAL bonehead mistakes (and I'm sure you know what I'm referring to).

The "more" I was referring to was towards the end, when time was running down, ya'll called a Time Out, instead of letting the time run out.  It appeared like yall were trying to score again, but you may have needed to get some players on the books too.  We've had to do that before too.

Nothing but Kudos to the BC team.  Nice, polite kids that played real hard.  I hate to lose, but when I do, I don't mind (as much) losing to good people. 

As far Abel goes, you're right about his athleticism, but our blocking is not what it needs to be, in order to make plays work.  Our QB is really good, but as often as he gets hit, it ruffles his feathers.  In practice, he throws darts, but game time is rainbows.  Too E-Z to int.

I enjoyed the game tho.  Good Luck

BTW, Nice bath at the end there!

"Hope you at least ate something off my pit. We will have the pit at the playoffs for seniors at BC high school. So come hungry. Hope to have some turkey legs."

put some links on there that aren't spicy and I'll buy one or two!  ;)

We will have links and boudain.  I think we will play WOS in first rd.  As long as Rod is on that coaching staff and he is coaching WOS will be feared. WOS is full of talent. When someone goes dn they always have someone else. We hope to hold our ground and make it a game. Unlike last year. Sorry Payton this is when I want to see you lose. Come baseball or if you beat us I will pull for you again. We got to stop your stick and move now. LOL  Love you little man!

Senior playoffs  one week left but shouldn't change

#1. Lumberton Blue _______                      ______ #1. Lumberton White

#4. Little Cypress                                                #4. Vidor/ Png Purple

----------      ---------

#2. Nederland Black________                      _______#2. WOS

#3. Kountze                                                        #3. Bridge City

Lumberton has the #1 seeds, can they both make it to the superbowl.

I also feel like the superbowl will be at PN-G stadium.  Just got to work out a few issues and it will be a done deal...The teams that make it will love playing at such a fine stadium. It will be an experience the boys will remember for a lifetime.

We did have a player go down and he is one of our better players; however, his injury just allows the others to show their talent.  Don't let the fact that we have one down make you think that WOS is out of the running because we are not .. far from it.  We have lost ONE game this year and that was (in my opinion) because the boys just were not into the late game that night.  They have gotten their stuff together and are all working toward the same goal: Winning.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin