Cleveland vs Shepherd

Guest stilljacked

Cleveland should dominate!  Alot of folks are picking at Clevelands D just because they haven't pitched  the same number of shut outs this year in comparison to this time last year.  Other than the LCM game nobody has been very close!!!  Shepherd is better but Huffman is their game to get in the playoffs, not this one!!  Good luck to both teams!!!

Cleveland should dominate!  Alot of folks are picking at Clevelands D just because they haven't pitched  the same number of shut outs this year in comparison to this time last year.  Other than the LCM game nobody has been very close!!!  Shepherd is better but Huffman is their game to get in the playoffs, not this one!!  Good luck to both teams!!!

They need to put Kirbyville back on their schedule ;D ;D ;D

Guest stilljacked

What does Kirbyville have to do with anything!  Yall must of beat Cleveland before or somthing??  Don't even know why you posted that clown!!! 

Cleveland should dominate!  Alot of folks are picking at Clevelands D just because they haven't pitched the same number of shut outs this year in comparison to this time last year.  Other than the LCM game nobody has been very close!!!  Shepherd is better but Huffman is their game to get in the playoffs, not this one!!  Good luck to both teams!!!

Shepherd is better than who?

Cleveland should dominate!  Alot of folks are picking at Clevelands D just because they haven't pitched the same number of shut outs this year in comparison to this time last year.  Other than the LCM game nobody has been very close!!!  Shepherd is better but Huffman is their game to get in the playoffs, not this one!!  Good luck to both teams!!!

Shepherd is better than who?

I think Liberty,Tarkington, Hardin, Woodville, Splendora,,,,, but I don't think that is what stilljacked was saying.  I believe he was saying Shepherd is better.........as in better than they have been!!

Guest stilljacked

Exactly, Shepherd was winless last year so they are clearly a better team now.  Seriously doubt they'll beat Cleveland but have a good shot against Liberty and Huffman!  Possible 3rd place in district!

Exactly, Shepherd was winless last year so they are clearly a better team now.  Seriously doubt they'll beat Cleveland but have a good shot against Liberty and Huffman!  Possible 3rd place in district!

i wouldn't say a good chance against huffman. liberty possibly, tarkington, yes , huffman will be tough for em.

Cleveland takes this one 35-0

What does Kirbyville have to do with anything!  Yall must of beat Cleveland before or somthing??  Don't even know why you posted that clown!!! 

BEFORE???? The question is how many times??? I see Cleveland trying to do something, but they need to put Kirbyville back on their non-district just to see how good they really are.

Guest stilljacked

BEFORE???? The question is how many times??? I see Cleveland trying to do something, but they need to put Kirbyville back on their non-district just to see how good they really are.

The question is why are you a hater from decatur who looks like darth vader???  So Kirbyville use to beat up on the Cleveland when they were on the schedule but who cares!!!  A-B-C ur silly self to another post!!

Guest dailynews

Good luck to my boys in Cleveland, eventhough you aren't going to need it.  Remember how Bob treated yall at the District track meet last year!!! OOOOOOOOOO

I believe 2MADRE is referring to the incident at the District Track meet when the little Asian coach from Cleveland and coach Bob Jones had a "small" confrontation in the south end zone. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder