BC vs. Silsbee predictions

braves24

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee will donkey stomp BC by at least 25, if not more.  It's nice to dream, cardinal fans, but let's be real.  J Johnson is the real deal and will run like he's back at 5th grade field day.  The only hope BC may have is if Johnson is unable to play, but even then I just don't see it.  OF will then beat BC handily to take the third and final playoff spot in district.

i love how people underestimate BC...

the only worry i have is the BC offense scoring...

but on defense when you can hold them out and also score then who needs the offense for anything but running the time off the clock??

supposedly this years Defense is better than last and last year Johnson was sacked 2 or 3 times, the whole offense was shut out in the 2nd half...

only were 2 mistakes on the BC Defense and without those 2 mistakes, it's a 7-0 win for Silsbee!

keep thinking it'll be a pushover, you're in for a surprise!!

Guest Silsbee88

Silsbee will donkey stomp BC by at least 25, if not more.  It's nice to dream, cardinal fans, but let's be real.  J Johnson is the real deal and will run like he's back at 5th grade field day.  The only hope BC may have is if Johnson is unable to play, but even then I just don't see it.  OF will then beat BC handily to take the third and final playoff spot in district.

but on defense when you can hold them out and also score then who needs the offense for anything but running the time off the clock??

supposedly this years Defense is better than last and last year Johnson was sacked 2 or 3 times, the whole offense was shut out in the 2nd half...

only were 2 mistakes on the BC Defense and without those 2 mistakes, it's a 7-0 win for Silsbee!

I love how you keep saying that BC defense has gotten better and with all they did to JJ last year.  Do you not think that JJ has gotten better.....I can assure you that Silsbee has seen much better defenses than BC this season.  Not thinking that BC will be a pushover, but stating the obvious.

As was stated in an earlier post, offenses like Silsbee make for the big play, they also tend to make the defense make mistakes. 

I have not predicted a huge blow out, but if Silsbee does what they are capable of then it will be a W!

I love how you keep saying that BC defense has gotten better and with all they did to JJ last year.  Do you not think that JJ has gotten better.....I can assure you that Silsbee has seen much better defenses than BC this season.  Not thinking that BC will be a pushover, but stating the obvious.

As was stated in an earlier post, offenses like Silsbee make for the big play, they also tend to make the defense make mistakes. 

I have not predicted a huge blow out, but if Silsbee does what they are capable of then it will be a W!

the same thing goes for BC...

if they do what their capable of it will be a W...

i mean you cant say that only for Silsbee...

BC is a good football team, and i promise you they want this win more!

Guest Silsbee88

::) ::) ::)

You have been drinking toooooo much of that koolaid man!  Or smoking those left-handed cigs.

And yes I can say, if Silsbee does what they are capable of and BC does what they are capable of then the end result will be a W for Silsbee

this can go on forever and neither of us will change our view on it so we may as well end it here...

the game will go to the team with the fewer mistakes....

Some of you guys take these predictions a little too seriously. If you ever go back and look at prediction threads, a lot of people are off by a lot. But anyways...I hope for it to be a good game. This will be my first silsbee game to attend this year so I hope those guys play to their best ability.

And yes I can say, if Silsbee does what they are capable of and BC does what they are capable of then the end result will be a W for Silsbee

this can go on forever and neither of us will change our view on it so we may as well end it here...

the game will go to the team with the fewer mistakes....

Difine mistake. ;D Just messing around. 

I admit my prediction was off for the WOS-Silsbee game.  As impressive as J Johnson is, I was actually more impressed with Silsbee's defense.  If they get up for the rest of the games like they did for the WOS game, they could shut out their remaining district opponents.  Good job, Silsbee D and good luck the rest of the way. 

Guest bleed orange

::) ::) ::)

You have been drinking toooooo much of that koolaid man!  Or smoking those left-handed cigs.

Whats wrong with smoking left handed cigs? ;D ;D ;D Just kidding.

I agree, there is no question with all of the talk about BC's defense that Silsbee brings a very good defense to the field.  When you consider that HJ had the worst defense in the district so far, at least against the run (and yes I know they have played good teams, etc.) and BC had a difficult time scoring against them.  Silsbee held WO-S with defense.  I look for more of the same, even though I like to see all of our Orange county teams do well, I see Silsbee 21-7. 

Look for the Tigers to have a bit of let down against BC, coming off of such an emotional victory against WO-S. It's hard not to think the Tigers WILL come out a little flat. That may just be the edge BC is looking for...of course, everyone plays WO-S and Silsbee like it's their "State Championship" throughout the district!!! I look for BC to make this one a lot closer than most Silsbee folks think... Best of luck to both squads.

Guest Silsbee88

Look for the Tigers to have a bit of let down against BC, coming off of such an emotional victory against WO-S. It's hard not to think the Tigers WILL come out a little flat. That may just be the edge BC is looking for...of course, everyone plays WO-S and Silsbee like it's their "State Championship" throughout the district!!! I look for BC to make this one a lot closer than most Silsbee folks think... Best of luck to both squads.

Please don't forget it is Silsbee's homecoming.....there will still be alot to show this week.  They will have to play for all Silsbee fans this week. 

If bc can contain Johnson and establish a running game to open up their passing game then i think bc takes it in a close one.

this will be a BIG game for bridge city the kids know this  and belive thay can do it and thats all that counts. the coaching staff there know that jj is the man to stop ,he is the real deal and for some  strange feeling i think all eyes will be on him. i watched the BCand LC-m game and bridge city did a good job on LC-M wide outs more later

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder