Vidor At PN-G Predictions?

Shorttexas1...to say District 19-4A has been stepchild...as if they are not competition?  When has Vidor beat anyone from that district? AND...I would say 19-4A is a LITTLE tougher than private schools!!!  But, Good luck to Vidor and may the best team win it on the field.....

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical PNG fans to come here and bash our team, and our coaches. Starting quarterback got rushed to the hospital against ozen, unsure if he can play Friday. & Just because the "perfect season" doesn't mean a darn thing. Central also has a perfect season & We lost 4 inches away from the Endzone. Vidor has class, & Karma will strike on the Indians & their over-confidence. Vidor wins.

Typical PNG fans to come here and bash our team, and our coaches. Starting quarterback got rushed to the hospital against ozen, unsure if he can play Friday. & Just because the "perfect season" doesn't mean a darn thing. Central also has a perfect season & We lost 4 inches away from the Endzone. Vidor has class, & Karma will strike on the Indians & their over-confidence. Vidor wins.

Your quote is good, but you need to remember that the "over-confidence" is not from the PNG players but from the fans on this forum. We could say the same thing about the Vidor team, but I for one know that the "over-confidence is all coming from the fans, not the players.  The PNG players are not over-confident ! they are only working harder this week than the week before. They know who they are playing and what Vidor is capable of. The players have two things on thier minds, work harder than their opponent and winning !!! So the over confidence is from the fans and not the players. Strap on the helmets tight and get ready for one heck of a game !!!

It will be a very physical and defensive game at the start, but as the game progresses, PNG will dominate on offense especially in the passing game.  In the 2nd half, PNG will pull away with the win.  Expect to see Vidor try an on-side kick or two point conversion to keep the game within one score or swing the momentum.  In the end, the clock will run out on Vidor and Cinderella will be looking for her slipper.

Don't classify all as "Typical PNG fans",we all have our obnoxious and unrealistic. The truth is this game will be a war. It will not be easy for either side. This is one that you will not want to miss. Looking forward to a great game.

That damn near sounds biblical. You going to call down a swarm of locusts for our over confidence and cockiness? Jeez.

I wouldn't expect any other answer from a lawyer LOL Good Job daddy23!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA

If this thread is any indication of what the PNG coaching staff is thinking (and I cannot believe that to be true) then I predict that Vidor will score not one buy 2 TDs through the Air at the reservation on Friday night....I hope that the Vidor D can "bend and not break" again and we come out with a win like we did against Lumberton. 

PNG turned me into a believer last week with the Livingston Game.  This game could go either way.  I think the Indians are the narrow favorites (espicially playing at home), but it really could go either way.

Vidor gets behind early and is forced to play from behind the entire game.  (Not good for the Slot T Offense)

PN-G forces turnovers as they have all year, my predictions is a +3 or better turnover margin in favor of the Injuns.

The good old "Slot T" Offense is reminded of why it should stay where it belongs, in the Football History books.

Prediction:

PN-G continues to improve (scary isn't it) and rolls to a 42 - 13 beatdown of the Ground Bound Pirates !!!  

Shorttexas -- It is definitely not easy to pick against PNG.  No one has even talked about the offensive line of PNG which has also played big. Furthermore don't try to explain football to me because my father has been a coach in mid-county for the last 35 yrs and I have broken down more game film against every team in the district for more years than I care to remember. I should not have said that Vidor's defense is weak but they are not the best defensive team that we have played. Vidor's offense came from Liberty Hill which was invented by a coach named Bruce Bush and about 10 yrs ago Bridge City ran the same offensive. I have watched Vidor on film many times and I know that the offensive is deceptive and backs cross in front of the qb and it is hard to tell who has the ball. Unfortunately our guys will not get worn out because we rotate guys in pretty regularly on both sides of the ball and no one plays both ways. I like the Vidor coaching staff and I think they are experienced and really want to beat PNG. Unfortunately I don't see it happening this week. If you are predicting a Vidor victory then you are being hopeful and not realistic. PNG is the team to beat in 20-4A and until someone beats them then there is nothing to argue about.

Actually I did not predict a winner... And I could care less about you coaching background or your film watching...  I wasn't explaining football to you but thanks fgor being so interested... The fact is anyone on here can talk football because it is a [glow=red,2,300]forum to talk football![/glow] ::)  Furthermore who made PNG the team to beat? The polls?  Who annointed PNG? How many times has PNG won distrtict in the last decade?  Last year? Someone in 20-4A has beating them just not this year, just like no one has beat the Jags! And PNG hasn't played any of the picked top teams in this district until Friday!  Best of luck to both schools because I have no stock in the game, am I am always realistic... What is unrealistic is picking a high school game as a definate win!  Ask NS or Dayton or any team that the Jags played in the play offs last year!  PNG fans have confidence in their team,all I was saying is fans be aware Vidor is playing some good football!

Shorttexas1...to say District 19-4A has been stepchild...as if they are not competition?  When has Vidor beat anyone from that district? AND...I would say 19-4A is a LITTLE tougher than private schools!!!  But, Good luck to Vidor and may the best team win it on the field.....

A competitor is competition and I did not discount your wins or Vidors win... History has shown that this district usually wins against that district... Just like Public schools usually beat private schools!

Don't classify all as "Typical PNG fans",we all have our obnoxious and unrealistic. The truth is this game will be a war. It will not be easy for either side. This is one that you will not want to miss. Looking forward to a great game.

I thin vin diesal said it best  in fast and the furious  Win by and inch or a mile winning is winning and yall didnt win

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder