Vidor At PN-G Predictions?

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been giving kudos and pulling for Vidor all year long..however...can't turn my back on my Indians.  Gonna be a good game for sure...glad its at the Reservation.  I think PNG will come out on top .

PNG  28

Vidor 24

Best of luck to both teams! Welcome to the New Reservation, Pirates....you're gonna love it!

Lumberton over Livingston by a touchdown....Vidor by 3 over Lumberton...PNG over Livingston by 23 at Livingston!!! and only gave up 93 total yards!!!! to the top rusher in the district!!!  COME ON MAN!!! PNG wins AGAIN!!!

I thought about all of those same scenarios...I don't think that means a thing..

I do think PNG pulls out a win some kind of way.. (They have done it over ond over this year )

PNG 24 Vidor 17

Ok here we go Vidor has a explosive offense no doubt. now on the flip side png has the top rated defense in region 3. i think the two will even out    fair enough? now PNG has come around offensivly and i beleive that vidors defense will not be able to cope with ability to line up in multiple formations and run run run then when they tighten up throw throw. Irespect Vidor this seASON SO I WILL PICK PNG WINNING A CLOSE GAME. no disrespect to vidor you guys a=have a knockout phyisca team l

this is like every other game thus far this year in 20-4a it will be decided by 7 or less with vidor on top possibly even in ot. as far as png defense they havent faced a running game or offensive line like vidor has. the pirates are picking up 5-8 yards evry play. there is no way png holds vidor to less than 300 yards offense. hasnt been done all year and wont start this week. this will be the game to see come friday night ... if your a hs.football fan showup for the showdown on the reservation should be one to enjoy.

this is like every other game thus far this year in 20-4a it will be decided by 7 or less with vidor on top possibly even in ot. as far as png defense they havent faced a running game or offensive line like vidor has. the pirates are picking up 5-8 yards evry play. there is no way png holds vidor to less than 300 yards offense. hasnt been done all year and wont start this week. this will be the game to see come friday night ... if your a hs.football fan showup for the showdown on the reservation should be one to enjoy.

Must have forgotten about last weeks game?  only 264 total yards! It can and has been done  ;)

Must have forgotten about last weeks game?  only 264 total yards! It can and has been done  ;)

and this week less that 100, we play the run very good

Mayb for Vidor, but not for PNG.

PNG takes this one by 13

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86