*Dayton vs. Crosby/Crosby wins 28-0

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To sit here and say if that would have happen then result would have been different. Are you kidding? Fact is Crosby won the game by twenty eight points so give credit where is deserved. Getting slapped around for ten years gets old and fans are jacked for their team.

To sit here and say if that would have happen then result would have been different. Are you kidding? Fact is Crosby won the game by twenty eight points so give credit where is deserved. Getting slapped around for ten years gets old and fans are jacked for their team.

Exactly.  This game will change the complexion of their games head to head for several years to come.

Coogs came to play tonight! Dayton imploded, but Coogs put alot of pressure on them. First time I've seen Ploch this year, but was expecting more out of him. He and Merka are real similar. Both big and will run over you, not overly fast, but fast enough. Both follow their blocking well, but Merka looked much better than him tonight. Ploch got his bell rang tonight. I don't know how it sounded over the broadcast, but I wouldn't think Crosby coaches were cheering that Ploch got hurt, but more of the big hit Dylan Judy put on him. Ploch probably out weighs him by 40 pounds. Crosby played well on both sides of the ball. They've improved each week they've played. Congrats Coogs! Well deserved win!

Coogs came to play tonight! Dayton imploded, but Coogs put alot of pressure on them. First time I've seen Ploch this year, but was expecting more out of him. He and Merka are real similar. Both big and will run over you, not overly fast, but fast enough. Both follow their blocking well, but Merka looked much better than him tonight. Ploch got his bell rang tonight. I don't know how it sounded over the broadcast, but I wouldn't think Crosby coaches were cheering that Ploch got hurt, but more of the big hit Dylan Judy put on him. Ploch probably out weighs him by 40 pounds. Crosby played well on both sides of the ball. They've improved each week they've played. Congrats Coogs! Well deserved win!

Kids last name is Judy? Cool

Guest Prince Albert

Great game by Crosby. Complete domination for four quarters.  Score could have been worse.  Hopefully Dayton's QB will be ok. Good luck to both teams next week.

Confucius say....

When you are playing your cross town rivals, and they haven't beat you in like forever...

DON'T FUMBLE THE BALL SIX TIMES!

Congrats to the Cougars for capitalizing on the Broncos mistakes (four turnovers inside the 20) and putting the ball in the endzone...

The score could have easily been worse.

The Broncos just didn't have it tonight, and Crosby came out fired up.

Congrats again to the young men playing for the Cougars!

Enjoy the victory...

Cameron Trench #27 is the one who put the hit on Ploch.....When Cam put the hit on Ploch, crowd responded from big hit..No one new he had been knocked out at the time until he tried to get up.........Dayton just not used to getting there arss handed to them....

Hopefully Ploch will be ok...

That hit was the exclamation point for the Cougars.

Just curious...

Looked up about midway through the 4th quarter and lots of Crosby fans had left (about 20% of them), I  know it was raining and all, but it is like beating Dayton hasn't happened in forever.  Would think the fans would savor the moment, even if it was rainy.

What you heard were cheers from the hit that Judy put on Ploch, and the fact that Ploch fumbled the ball.  The way Ploch walked off the field, I'm not sure he knew where he was.

While Ploch was being helped to sidelines well after the hit Crosbys coach turned around and egged the crowd on --- Completely classless !  Crosby took advantage of Bronco turn-overs and handed our as-s to us. It was their time tonight.

Talk about real class.  When Payton Ploch was hurt, you could hear the Crosby coaches cheering because he was hurt.  I could hear this through the radio broadcast.  Sounds like our announcers are real close to the Crosby coaches in the press box.

Made me wonder.One of their (Crosby's) players ran and shoved a Dayton player after a play was WAY over the kid from Dayton was walking away and the kid from Crosby came and shoved him hard.No ref saw it.EVERYBODY else did.Crosby was on thier game Dayton wasen't.

WOW!! totally unexpected! This has to be up there in the upset of the week!

Yes it was a big upset but I think there are bigger upsets this week. WOS went down to Silsbee and PAM beat North Shore. Hate to hear that my Bronc's lost but Crosby did their job tonight. I guess 10 years of gettin' spanked gets under your skin. Good job Coogs.

And for the girl that keeps calling us Daytown, please go back to Barret Station and read a map. Its Dayton..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    napeba
    Newest Member
    napeba