*Dayton vs. Crosby/Crosby wins 28-0

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a joke?  What is going on over there?

Dayton is hurting themselves.  Fumbled a punt on their own 17 and it only took Crosby 2 plays to score.

Dayton has driven inside the Crosby 20 twice and both times turned it over on downs.  Merka is stuffing the Bronco defense with 5 yard runs and so for we have not been able to stop them.  Dayton has only had the ball twice and will receive the 2nd half kick-off.  Hopefully they can do something in the 2nd half.

35 - 0 now, I didn't think this year was the year.  Boy, I was wrong!!!  The kids are playing hard and for everything that Dayton may do wrong, Crosby is doing twice as much right.  I know the game is not over yet, but I have to say it is a pleasure to see Crosby kids playing hard and winning against a quality team.

35 - 0 now, I didn't think this year was the year.  Boy, I was wrong!!!  The kids are playing hard and for everything that Dayton may do wrong, Crosby is doing twice as much right.  I know the game is not over yet, but I have to say it is a pleasure to see Crosby kids playing hard and winning against a quality team.

The td was called back, they stalled and missed a field goal

It is still 28 - 0 Crosby end of 3rd quarter

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder