WOS vs. Silsbee/Silsbee wins 13-7/Comments

im still here frito!!! ;D

congrats tigers!!! i'd much rather have silsbee end the streak than orangefield or bc!

Very tough conditions out on the field tonight.

Congrats to both teams on a very hard fought ball game.

I pray that the injured player will be ok.

The Tiger defense was unreal tonight. WOS did not have a answer for the Tigers speed on defense

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did give them credit!!!! Just saying Any team that makes more mistakes than the other usually loses.  ::)

Coop....Yall had 2nd down and inches and couldnt get a first down.  No mistake there! ;D

Wet or Dry I believe Silsbee would have had it.  

With that said....Congradulations WOS on a good game.  Yall won every game from 7th grade to JV. WOS is going to reload.  

Way to go Tigers.  Thanks for winning. The world will start spinning again for my household!

Great game tonight for us Tiger fans.  Conditions were brutal during part of the 4th quarter.  The tigers deserve this win after two tough losses.  Our record could  be 4-2 instead of 2-4.  We just haven't been able to close the close ones until tonight. As far as the team that made the fewest mistakes winning,  we may have made less mistakes as far as dropped passes and mental mistakes but I am waiting to see the stats on turnovers and fumbles.  If it wasn't for one of our mistakes(not blaming a player because of the weather)a bad snap, WOS would not have scored.  Now I have to take my hats off to the Tiger defense, they took a beating early in the year on here even by yours truly,  but they have been playing real well the last 4 weeks and we finally got the win.

Has any one got an update on WOS #89,  my prayers are with him.  He was a beast tonight.  Hope he gets to return to the field.  Congratulations Tigers on a great win!!!!

I did give them credit!!!! Just saying Any team that makes more mistakes than the other usually loses.  ::)

Coop....Yall had 2nd down and inches and couldnt get a first down.  No mistake there! ;D

Wet or Dry I believe Silsbee would have had it.  

With that said....Congradulations WOS on a good game.  Yall won every game from 7th grade to JV. WOS is going to reload.  

Way to go Tigers.  Thanks for winning. The world will start spinning again for my household!

Yes WO-S returns 19 Starters!

Guest Brubaker

I wonder if WOS will ever realize the spread offense is not going to work for them?....And by work i mean the success they want every year not next week against HF.

WOS = VEER = STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS... not hard to figure out.  What is Hooks thinking.  He watched it work to perfection for so long?

I wonder if WOS will ever realize the spread offense is not going to work for them?....And by work i mean the success they want every year not next week against HF.

WOS = VEER = STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS... not hard to figure out.  What is Hooks thinking.  He watched it work to perfection for so long?

It did until he ran into the spread of a little team called Enis.

I always thought WOS was more explosive out of the veer.  And I think it lends itself more to a defensive minded team because it chews up more of the clock than the spread.  Seems defenses don't get much rest when their offense is in the spread.  I might be wrong, but it sure seems that way to me.

Guest Silsbee88

Silsbee pretty much dominated on both sides of the ball tonight.....Congratulations Silsbee!

And before someone from WOS says it, they both played on the same field tonight, it was nasty for both teams.

My prayer are with #89 and for a full clean bill of health!  He was in on most of WOS tackles all night.

And Coop, I will wait until the stats are posted to comment on turnovers and mistakes.

Silsbee pretty much dominated on both sides of the ball tonight.....Congratulations Silsbee!

And before someone from WOS says it, they both played on the same field tonight, it was nasty for both teams.

My prayer are with #89 and for a full clean bill of health!  He was in on most of WOS tackles all night.

And Coop, I will wait until the stats are posted to comment on turnovers and mistakes.

Ok you do that.

Good teams don't keep making mistakes.  ;) Congrats Silsbee on showing your the better team tonight.

WO-S needs to figure it out quick or they might be at home come playoff time!

its really time to stop making excuses and turning a blind eye and call a spade a spade. its really not going well at all and the bad part is theres really no improvement!!

I think this result is more of a wake up call than anything previous this year.  Time to get the ball into the hands of the play makers.  Expect changes in Mustang land.

i thought kville was the wake up call. it seems were getting punched but either we cant or we refuse to punch back! when do the "wake up calls" stop and we actually wake up? right now i dont see us beating orangefield or bc!

You gotta know this loss gives both of those other OC teams hope.  Now that would be a shocker if they lost to either of those two.  What is their combined record against WOS?  0-20?