WOW!!!

aggie if you only new.man oh man i am HOT WATER with a friend and he layed it all out on the table for me,now its going to be hard for me to face him friday night now. my message center lit up like a christmas tree i can tell you that,even got a few from austin that said get a  grip

Guest rykerx144

its okay!  I caught something from a very nice young hispanic woman at the border several years ago but that dont keep me from making a run for the border any chance I get!!  Just run a scan and get a shot!  it'll clear it up!!  Quit complaining!

its okay!  I caught something from a very nice young hispanic woman at the border several years ago but that dont keep me from making a run for the border any chance I get!!  Just run a scan and get a shot!  it'll clear it up!!  Quit complaining!

That has to be the funniest post ive ever heard!!!! Instant classic!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Silsbee88

Had a lease in Freer called wife after the 2nd day-Honey why didn't you pack me some socks/boxers?She said look in the gun case :o

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw