Nederland at Vidor

KFDM COOP

It all begins with the offensive line. Maybe, just maybe, by the time this season is over with, you will all agree with what I been saying about this line. They are by far the best technique, quickest, fundamental offensive line in district, bar none. We got lineman who could have 500 plus yards if they were running the ball. The war is won on this line. Our line whips their line and we blow this game wide open early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If not, then you have your shot at an upset. My money is riding on our offensive line!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate V Ball

Ok ok' date=' as tempted as I was, I stayed off these boards as long as I could,... first off, Mosley is like 6'2 200 lbs. (I think, it could be just 6'0)

Ok now to this week... Mosley is averaging close to 250 yards a game, if anybody honestly thinks that Vidor can 'stop' a RB thats proven himself against La Marque and Waller... your crazy... I am just stating the facts here...I think its great that Vidor has heart and desire, but you cant say EVERY year that you are going to upset Nederland... itll eventually happen thats just football for you, but it takes away from it if you say that everytime you play us...

And for goodness sake... can someone PLEASE tell Vidor that Nederland already has a big rivalry game??? its called Mid County Madness... last time i checked it involved Nederland and PN-G... Vidor doesnt fit into that equation.... sorry :twisted:[/quote'] Maybe after Friday night you think twice about coming on a message board. :D The black and gold curtain will send you home sad.

Well Ive been on the Nederland message board for years, but sometimes I feel like boards like these are for trash talking, and I am not real big on trash talking... And arent yall like black and mustard yellow??? And if you think a black and mustard yellow curtain is going to send me home sad... then you are entitled to your opinion... but as a great coach from our area once said.... "If you are going to talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk" - Jimmy Johnson

lol you guys actually think you will beat Nederland this week... fair enough... I want to see every one of you on here after the game friday.... so you can tell me what went wrong....

Yes we actually do..what kind of fans would we be if we didnt believe?

I will be on here after the game Friday..Like I am every Friday.Make sure yall are on here to..

one thing i can say about Vidor... when they play Nederland, they play with intensity... they may not have all the skills or coaching in the world, but they always see the Nederland game as a state championship game... some have said that as long as they beat Nederland, its a successful season...

p.s. if there are already 8 pages on this topic alone... i cant wait to see MCM week.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder