Saturday Headlines 10-10-09

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smiley brings Coushatta reservation residents to Lion stadium for Big Indian Pow Wow only to not get in as PNG reservation Indians have taken over.Files complaint w/Tribal Board wants money allocated for new stadium w/reserved seating and white buffaloe on the fifty.

Guest rykerx144

Jasper vs Dibol Lumberjacks win 14-0

however same refs who called WO-S Vs Jasper game huddle at mid field.  field judge waves off entire game, calls back both Dibol TDs.  Awards Jasper 34 points, Jasper wins another game by not using any skill but by sheer luck, and refs.

:o :o :o ;D

im trying hard not to laugh at this!  LOL

Cans of Raid found all over Hardin,  Bucs show up and annihilate the Hornets.

Your headline may be funny but your little "show" sure isn't.  SPCA sure wouldn't like it, either.....

I like the little show. People should relax more. It's a joke and a funny one at that.

Cans of Raid found all over Hardin,  Bucs show up and annihilate the Hornets.

Your headline may be funny but your little "show" sure isn't.  SPCA sure wouldn't like it, either.....

I like the little show. People should relax more. It's a joke and a funny one at that.

Agreed!  It's a joke...lighten up a little.

If the "little show" was thought to be bad, I guess I shouldn't post my headline that reads:  

"Bears treat Dogs so bad refs check locker room for Micheal Vick"

Cans of Raid found all over Hardin,  Bucs show up and annihilate the Hornets.

Your headline may be funny but your little "show" sure isn't.  SPCA sure wouldn't like it, either.....

Agreed!  It's a joke...lighten up a little.

If the "little show" was thought to be bad, I guess I shouldn't post my headline that reads:  

"Bears treat Dogs so bad refs check locker room for Micheal Vick"

Now that's funny.

coop and the stangs make it rain on silsbee

the dogs beat the bears in 7 overtimes 2-0, claim that their other 4 losses were flukes and claim the district title is theirs

the L-train is re-railed!!!! but soon thereafter is derailed by the jaguars

amidst the flood, the pirates float on while the panthers drown,, tragicly

the lions beat pn-g, indians still having nightmares about quentin jackson

Jasper vs Dibol Lumberjacks win 14-0

however same refs who called WO-S Vs Jasper game huddle at mid field.  field judge waves off entire game, calls back both Dibol TDs.  Awards Jasper 34 points, Jasper wins another game by not using any skill but by sheer luck, and refs.

:o :o :o ;D

:D :D :D

"Silsbee takes knee to end WOS win streak as the Mustangs get "kneed in the ****" all night long!"

"Local weatherman's car found in parking lot in Silsbee, only a note found" ( note: " I have no more excuses, I don't know what to do now, I am lost. Oh, and didn't I say it would rain.")

"SETXsports broadcaster found running the streets of Silsbee naked, officials state hidious site"

Guest pirates

"Silsbee takes knee to end WOS win streak as the Mustangs get "kneed in the ****" all night long!"

"Local weatherman's car found in parking lot in Silsbee, only a note found" ( note: " I have no more excuses, I don't know what to do now, I am lost. Oh, and didn't I say it would rain.")

"SETXsports broadcaster found running the streets of Silsbee naked, officials state hidious site"

This is fun  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder