Saturday Headlines 10-10-09

Cans of Raid found all over Hardin,  Bucs show up and annihilate the Hornets.

Your headline may be funny but your little "show" sure isn't.  SPCA sure wouldn't like it, either.....

I SO agree. That is absolutely horrible and needs to be removed. I cannot believe anyone would put that up. By the way, I didn't even find his headline funny.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Silsbee takes knee to end WOS win streak as the Mustangs get "kneed in the ****" all night long!"

Then realize yet again that they still needed to kick the field goal and should have spiked it. Clock runs out. Mustangs win in OT. Same song. Same dance. Different year.

Your headline may be funny but your little "show" sure isn't.  SPCA sure wouldn't like it, either.....

I SO agree. That is absolutely horrible and needs to be removed. I cannot believe anyone would put that up. By the way, I didn't even find his headline funny.

I thought the clip was great. ;D

Fantastic Four corralled-Dayton,Friendswood,WOS,Northshore.On another note:  Texas Parks and Wildlife adds Crow to Endangered List effective after midnight 10-10-09 Indians are Exempt and Authorized Supplier in the cities of Port Neches Groves-Sante Fe-Cleveland

"Silsbee takes knee to end WOS win streak as the Mustangs get "kneed in the ****" all night long!"

"Local weatherman's car found in parking lot in Silsbee, only a note found" ( note: " I have no more excuses, I don't know what to do now, I am lost. Oh, and didn't I say it would rain.")

"SETXsports broadcaster found running the streets of Silsbee naked, officials state hidious site"

That post was for you JJ. Congrats young man on an awesome game and for you to get some payback.

JJ made the best two plays of the game tonight. Neither were his TD runs. It was the two kneel downs to end the game.

Fantastic Four corralled-Dayton,Friendswood,WOS,Northshore.On another note:  Texas Parks and Wildlife adds Crow to Endangered List effective after midnight 10-10-09 Indians are Exempt and Authorized Supplier in the cities of Port Neches Groves-Sante Fe-Cleveland

I guess it wasn't a good night to have a horse for a mascot.

I guess it wasn't a good night to have a horse for a mascot.

LOL! I didn't even think about that, but hey you are right!! 

Guest ECBucFan

Looks like i was right on.  This has to atleast go in the Hometown Press,  lol.

YOU WERE RIGHT ON!  ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder