Dayton vs Liberty

rollinac

I always thought that Dayton v. Baytown Sterling would be a good game.

PLAYA---- your always coming up with some off the wall stuff. Dayton would do to Sterling just what they did to GCM.... maybe worse.

Gonna hafta agree on this one. RSS would get beat at the same rate. Just look at the Dawson game. I would like to see Dayton take on North Shore. No matter how easily they handled the vaunted GCM rushing attack, I am still not sold on their defense. A team like North Shore would test all the phases of your team's game.

I'm sure if Coach Stewart could have his way he would take the top 10 rankings for the state and schedule them as his 10 games....

I always thought that Dayton v. Baytown Sterling would be a good game.

PLAYA---- your always coming up with some off the wall stuff. Dayton would do to Sterling just what they did to GCM.... maybe worse.

Gonna hafta agree on this one. RSS would get beat at the same rate. Just look at the Dawson game. I would like to see Dayton take on North Shore. No matter how easily they handled the vaunted GCM rushing attack, I am still not sold on their defense. A team like North Shore would test all the phases of your team's game.

I'm sure if Coach Stewart could have his way he would take the top 10 rankings for the state and schedule them as his 10 games....

As long as he doesnt have to keep playing Friendswood....

Yeah, Liberty would not go for this at all!

Pantherplaya would love to see this. Liberty can beat ANYBODY. . .you don't believe it just ask him.  ;)

Kentucky called. They're all glad your not there. I could do without you on this forum as well. I heard Alaska is starting a new forum, its called "guys that have no life and love to talk about people who actually have pride in their teams" forum. join.

Whew good one. . .you show improvement!!! That showed higher intelligence than most posts  ;) However, I support team pride, but yours is called overzealous.  People wouldn't ride you so hard if your predictions were just a touch realistic. Pick Liberty to win every week if you want, but when you predict them to RUN OVER people every week it gets a little. . .I don't know PREDICTABLE. And besides it has yet to happen.

ya Slimbo, I left after the District CC meet.(long story)

and UK, I never pick Liberty to "run over" anyone. That's crazy. Liberty hasn't run over anyone since 06-07. I pick the Panthers to win, alot. Because they can. They lost by one point to Splendora in overtime...They had two pretty good looking halftime leads against BC, OF, and HF...

My post are supported by facts...

and now that I look back at some of your posts...most of them are just reactions to others..you rarely have anything of substance to say...

suprise? not so much..

ya Slimbo, I left after the District CC meet.(long story)

and UK, I never pick Liberty to "run over" anyone. That's crazy. Liberty hasn't run over anyone since 06-07. I pick the Panthers to win, alot. Because they can. They lost by one point to Splendora in overtime...They had two pretty good looking halftime leads against BC, OF, and HF...

My post are supported by facts...

and now that I look back at some of your posts...most of them are just reactions to others..you rarely have anything of substance to say...

suprise? not so much..

Liberty only led HF at the half. Now I agree they have the talent, but someone has got to manage to bring the together as a whole unit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder