Dayton vs Liberty

rollinac

I think that IF this did happen in the near future it would be a very long time before it would happen again after that.  Liberty just does not have near the numbers to draw from like Dayton does.  The programs are just way too far apart right now for this to even be considered.

I think that IF this did happen in the near future it would be a very long time before it would happen again after that.  Liberty just does not have near the numbers to draw from like Dayton does.  The programs are just way too far apart right now for this to even be considered.

"It ain't even in the ball park...ain't even the same sport". S. Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

I.E. Dayton vs. Liberty . ;)

Yeah, Liberty would not go for this at all!

Pantherplaya would love to see this. Liberty can beat ANYBODY. . .you don't believe it just ask him.  ;)

Kentucky called. They're all glad your not there. I could do without you on this forum as well. I heard Alaska is starting a new forum, its called "guys that have no life and love to talk about people who actually have pride in their teams" forum. join.

I always thought that Dayton v. Baytown Sterling would be a good game.

Why??

NOw I think Liberty having to play Dayton every year would only make them better, perhaps start to build their program as where some will say it will break them. Now how about getting Cleveland on that schedule?? Tullos and CO. have some talent, plus if I recall they beat us in Stewart's first or second season and he never got the chance to get them back as they dropped, maybe i'm mistaken, but pretty sure of that.

Guest Ranger83

PLAYA---- your always coming up with some off the wall stuff. Dayton would do to Sterling just what they did to GCM.... maybe worse.

Gonna hafta agree on this one. RSS would get beat at the same rate. Just look at the Dawson game. I would like to see Dayton take on North Shore. No matter how easily they handled the vaunted GCM rushing attack, I am still not sold on their defense. A team like North Shore would test all the phases of your team's game.

Guest Ranger83

Well if according to the coaches in the three Baytown schools are right that may be happening sooner than later.

Words coming from coaches in Goose Creek is that there is a possibility of all three becoming 4A's

Not gonna happen. GCM will be 5A in 2 years. Just look at our Jr and Elem school numbers in Baytown. I think they might "hope" to be in 4A.

No way Sterling becomes 4a. Way too many kinds. I graduated from there. Now Lee will be 4a soon. and GC-M will stay 4a.

Pealand Dawson suprised me. They were very good. I think that GC-M would get killed by Sterling too. I dont think it would even be close.

Im tellin yall Sterling v Dayton. good game. Sterling has alot of speed. Not the Sterling of old.

Hey Slimbo..Coldspring much?

Guest Ranger83

No way Sterling becomes 4a. Way too many kinds. I graduated from there. Now Lee will be 4a soon. and GC-M will stay 4a.

Pealand Dawson suprised me. They were very good. I think that GC-M would get killed by Sterling too. I dont think it would even be close.

Im tellin yall Sterling v Dayton. good game. Sterling has alot of speed. Not the Sterling of old.

Hey Slimbo..Coldspring much?

GCM has all the team speed that RSS has and more. Lose, maybe. Killed, never. Don't let one playoff apperance in 20 years go to your head. It's a 6 team district and 4 teams go!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed